[Archive] Forgefiend as hellcannon/iron daemon

NoisyAssassin:

I also ended up going the Forgefiend route for my Hellcannon. Somewhat different take than kbolster took

Yodrin:

Sweet!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

AGPO:

That’s some really nice work mate. Do you think I could get either of those to fit on a chariot base with some creative sticky out rocks? I need an alternative to that god awful skull cannon model.

kbolster12345:

That's some really nice work mate. Do you think I could get either of those to fit on a chariot base with some creative sticky out rocks? I need an alternative to that god awful skull cannon model.

AGPO
I was hoping to maybe double up on mine but I don't think it would work because its too big.  

I just ordered som bits to work on a new skull cannon and I will post some pics when I get them.

Very nice work noisy!

NoisyAssassin:

Thanks guys!

And AGPO, you might be able to get it to fit on a chariot base, but the rocks would have to be VERY creative and VERY sticking out, so I’d advise against it. For my Skullcannon I used the Hellcannon and gave it legs. I’ve got a Tzeentch themed Daemon army, so mine is pretty weird, but you would use the same concept and make it more Khorne (Forgefiend legs could work instead of the 'Nid claws I used)

Bad Gram Northern:

cool cannon! could we maybe see some more angles of that?

NoisyAssassin:

I don’t want to clog up this thread with off-topic pics, so here’s a link to the pics in my Daemonic Army Log

kbolster12345:

Noisy, like I said at the DL. I plan on copying that skulls cannon. It will fit into my army so well! I have tyranid bits throughout so that will be an awesome addition. Actually ordered most of the bits myself. Only thing I will need to work on is the barrel. I plan on just using Dow rod or a tube and green stuff.

Also don’t worry about cluttering a thread. It’s great to share ideas and different takes on how to convert similar items.

AGPO:

Thanks guys!

And AGPO, you might be able to get it to fit on a chariot base, but the rocks would have to be VERY creative and VERY sticking out, so I'd advise against it. For my Skullcannon I used the Hellcannon and gave it legs. I've got a Tzeentch themed Daemon army, so mine is pretty weird, but you would use the same concept and make it more Khorne (Forgefiend legs could work instead of the 'Nid claws I used)

NoisyAssassin
Cheers Noisy, I've been following your stuff over on TDL and it's seriously impressive. Your use of Tyranid bits has me wondering if it would be possible to kitbash a pyrovore with a jugger...