[Archive] Forgeworld Red Scorpions

Chico:

Hey,

Been painting up my Red Scorpions for awhile now, and i thought i’d show off a few.

Captain:

5th Company Standard;

5th CompanyCompany Champion and Vet. Sergeant

Apothecary and Meltagun

Sorry for bad pictures, but its the best i can do.

Cheers

Chico

AGPO:

The Boarding Marine looks great in RS colours. As far as photography goes, have a look and see if your camera has a macro mode. There are lots of great resources for mini photography kicking around the web too.

Chico:

Hey,

No Macro mate its just a simple USB point and click sadly.

But thanks for your comments.

Chico

fairoaks024:

looking good Chico, that’s a lovely, striking colour scheme.

don’t know too much about 40k fluff, when i read the title, i thought they’d be red, glad to see it’s a more interesting colour scheme than that.

regards

jim

Chico:

Thanks fairoaks, the Red Scorpions are named after there chapter icon which you can see on the banner. Heh and your no the only one expecting red when the first hear the name lol. I’ll put a few more pics up later.

Chico:

Just back from the Invasion Event at Warhammer World, i lost all my games but i did get the most sporting award and a nice pic of my RS Libby and Tac Squad.

One too many pints of Bugman’s and Trollbrew’s when that pic was taken, heh hence the happy grin :slight_smile:

AGPO:

Congrats on the most sporting award, I’d rather win that than a tournament any day.

Sherlocko:

Congrats on winning the most importan award at an event! :slight_smile:

Chico:

Thanks lads, It was a nice surprise that’s for sure but wouldn’t of minded winning a game though lol

Mad Dave:

Gz dude!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.