[Archive] From the depths of history - Nemesis Crown Downloads?

blackwolf.scortch:

Calling all my fellow ancients, does anyone still have the three downloads from Nemesis Crown (ie Campaign Booklet, Map, Army Markers)? I thought i still had them and wanted to use as reference for something I’m trying to do but seem to have disappeared into the wastelands.

So if any one can help please PM, and if this is not allowed as is GW IP, mods please delete.

rpitts2004:

I might still have them, I will have to look. I know i have the actual campaign book =D

Vogon:

I’ve got the Mordheim Nemesis Crown campaign booklet as a PDF if that’s any good to you.

I might have the main campaign booklet somewhere but we’ve moved continents since then so it may take some digging out.

Funnily enough I was looking for this the other day but I can’t actually remember who won the campaign.  

Can you?

Cheers

Vogon

Hashut’s Blessing:

I wasn’t aware of a Mordheim Nemesis Crown booklet? What’s in it?

RichardC1967:

I wasn't aware of a Mordheim Nemesis Crown booklet? What's in it?

Hashut's Blessing
http://cianty.ashtonsanders.com/nc/

Vogon:

I wasn't aware of a Mordheim Nemesis Crown booklet? What's in it?

Hashut's Blessing
Well it looks like RichardC1967 beat me to it but basically 9 new scenarios, some new warbands Dwarf Rangers, Forest Goblins, Hochland Bandits, Gunnery School of Nuln, Black Orcs, The Horned Hunters (Human Devotees of the god Taal) and Imperial Outriders, some new Hired Swords and the Dramatis Personae Maximilian the Mad.

I also managed to dig out the booklet that came with the White Dwarf at the beginning of the campaign I'm going to try to PDF it at work today.

Cheers

Vogon