[Archive] Frostgorger Tribe ready for action!

minionboy:

So I haven’t got my Chaos Dwarfs in the mail yet, but I did just finish my Ogre Kingdoms project last night. I’m headed to a tournament this weekend so had to get my mean and nasty army all painted and ready to go!

More Pics can be found on my blog! http://www.thediceabide.com/2013/02/the-frostgut-tribe-is-ready-for-the-bao/

Da Crusha:

nice. Im going to a tournament this weekend also (won’t be playing though), which tournament are you going to?

edit: just checked your blog, Im going to that tournament also! Ill see ya there.

bas_2312:

Cool paintjob, and awesome conversion/sculpt on your Tyrant!

Your army is looking a little bit too cheesy for my tastes though ;p

minionboy:

nice. Im going to a tournament this weekend also (won't be playing though), which tournament are you going to?

edit: just checked your blog, Im going to that tournament also! Ill see ya there.

Da Crusha
Haha, nice, what are you bringing? Chaos Dwarfs?
Cool paintjob, and awesome conversion/sculpt on your Tyrant!

Your army is looking a little bit too cheesy for my tastes though ;p

bas_2312
Thank you kindly (though he's actually my slaughtermaster)!

There's something I find odd about being called cheesy from a Chaos Dwarf player, haha. :)

Da Crusha:

@minionboy: well, actually Im just gonna watch. not bringing any army. Ill probably show up around 11 or so. I can’t make it sunday or else I’d compete. also Im eager to watch the other chaos dwarf player and watch some 40k games.

minionboy:

@minionboy: well, actually Im just gonna watch. not bringing any army. Ill probably show up around 11 or so. I can't make it sunday or else I'd compete. also Im eager to watch the other chaos dwarf player and watch some 40k games.

Da Crusha
Oh nice, be sure to say hi then!

Da Crusha:

for sure!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.