[Archive] Fuggit is cleaning house - Stuff for Sale

Fuggit Khan:

I’ve got too much cr@p!
(I have 8 complete mint Earth Shakers for Hashuts sake!???)

So I’ve come to the long denied but inevitable conclusion that I need to sell off some of my extra stuff…everything is numbered and if you see something you like, just please pm me and tell me what numbered lot(s) you want.
Offer me what you feel is FAIR, I’m not looking for Ebay prices, but I’m not looking to get ripped off either. I’m happy to discount for larger buys.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET…some may need paint/primer stripped off, some (such as the Hobbo bolt thrower) has extra bits, the Earth Shaker box set has mint contents but is missing one crew and wheels (I may have the wheels somewhere)…please check out the pics and decide for yourself :slight_smile:

I’m only accepting Paypal (no trades), you pay for postage. I will do my best to estimate shipping (metal is heavy), and will refund to you any savings in shipping if I misquoted/estimated too much.

:hashut

Rakkzul:

Me wants #1 and #2

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Skink:

…And me wants da shields :slight_smile:

Kamphre:

What an offer !

Thanks for sharing your treasures with us !

Nicodemus:

Offer put in an offer on #1 and #9

SorecererPeach:

Id like to ask about 3, 4, 5 and 9

Darkmeer:

Offer in on #18 and 5 as well.

Loidrial:

asked 4 and 5 yesterday on pm but no answer jet, let s wait for the best dwarf hobbist to send a sign

Fuggit Khan:

WOW :o
Lots of pm responses, thank you to everybody for your interest :hat off
I’ve responded to all the messages so far, still waiting on responses from some people (time zone differences, etc).
Once everything is finalized I will update what is actually still available…thank you for your patience :cheers

Nicodemus:

Further PM sent regarding:

and 1 of #15

Fuggit Khan:

Okay everybody, it looks like #6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 16 and 17 are left.

Everything else is claimed and I’m selling it based on first asked first served. I’m keeping track of all of you who are waiting who asked for the same items, but were claimed first by others…so if someone does not pay, backs out or whatever, then I will contact those of you who are waiting.

Thank you everybody for your patience…I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of messages :o (good to see that the Big Hats are so well loved)

Once all is paid, I will update this again…and probably add more goodies as well :hat off

Jackswift:

Pm’d re #6, #8 and #10. Cheers JR