[Archive] funny pictures thread

GRNDL:

@WhyNotCrashDifferently, Sojourn

re: LCBO

Well, last time I checked, LCBO was Ontario only (hence, the O) and there’s quite a few Canadians outside of Ontario. The Beer Store is everywhere and so is beloved by Canadians in total, and not just Ontarioians.

I happen to go to the LCBO more than the Beer Store, but that’s another story.

Also, the title of the Beer Store seems to amuse our American friends, who can’t seem to get past the idea of a store selling beer being labelled the Beer Store. To our American friends who scoff at this: we Canadians like our beer and we don’t screw around with trying to find it. You find it at a store for beer and its easy to remember, even when drunk: the Beer Store.

WhyNotCrashDifferently?:

@WhyNotCrashDifferently, Sojourn

re: LCBO

Well, last time I checked, LCBO was Ontario only (hence, the O) and there's quite a few Canadians outside of Ontario. The Beer Store is everywhere and so is beloved by Canadians in total, and not just Ontarioians.

I happen to go to the LCBO more than the Beer Store, but that's another story.

Also, the title of the Beer Store seems to amuse our American friends, who can't seem to get past the idea of a store selling beer being labelled the Beer Store.  To our American friends who scoff at this: we Canadians like our beer and we don't screw around with trying to find it. You find it at a store for beer and its easy to remember, even when drunk: the Beer Store.

GRNDL
Aye, I should have said liquor store as I don't know what the liquor store is called in any other province, and I get my beer at the L.C.B.O. and not the Beer Store.

But hey, to each his or her own.

And now I'm thirsty...

Sojourn:

The easter bunny is the saddest thing I have ever seen.  Also hilarious.

Khan!
I has bucket!!!

lmao, but bucket has no booze (anymore) :(

@GRNDL, I concede. you're right. beer stores are easier to remember when you must restock/refill your fridge.

oooooooooooooooh em gee. too good (Vex and Xander know this happens to me!) also VERY applicable to WH

Perturabo:

Ah lego. It’s so frustratingly fun.

Here’s a couple I made for a similar thread on another site, all 40k themed:

Maul:

Look Mom Kittens

When Loosing Weight Could Kill You

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

For the 40K fans out there

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/at/2008/5/1211379994510-26001218.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Motivational_Posters&usg=__YZ_gTmM_cfkxXTwNF0uS3hOr7bo=&h=590&w=750&sz=62&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=gtdlSrduTNsdKM:&tbnh=111&tbnw=141&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWarhammer%2Bmotivational%2Bposters%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN

Swissdictator:

cornixt:

How much kudos do I get for knowing the girl in the Hope picture in the first post?

She wasn’t even into gaming when I first knew her either, although she was into other nerdy things.

Ghrask Dragh:

Much Kudos my friend, much kudos :smiley:

:hat off

snowblizz:

LEGO! My old Nemesis… I still remember those “I know I saw 10 of those just an hour ago…” moments.

@Sojourn

That’s a dangerous combination of pictures to post. Someone might make a post that draws conclusions between the pictures…

Not me though, because I’m a nice boy. But someone else… anyone…

Sojourn:

LEGO! My old Nemesis... I still remember those "I know I saw 10 of those just an hour ago..." moments.

@Sojourn
That's a dangerous combination of pictures to post. Someone might make a post that draws conclusions between the pictures...
Not me though, because I'm a nice boy. But someone else... anyone...

snowblizz
nah, they wouldn't. plus, I totally stole that bucket. I was told it had booze in it.

GRNDL:

@Sojourn and Snowblizz

Hmmm, last time I saw THAT picture there was a CDO shirt in it. If I had known we could have photoshopped our portrait pics I would have seemed a lot more imposing… /sigh

Kera foehunter:

well maybe this will cheer you up grndl !!!

Sojourn:

yikes! Kera, that is weird and scary…

ahhh, yes GRNDL, that was my laziness. I’ll get a better pic in for the next WOH :slight_smile:

Loki:

I think that all these pics are great, thanks for putting a big smile on my face guys :slight_smile:

Ubertechie:

Being a management consultant myself - the consultant one made me laugh out loud - how true it is …

zorn sabretooth:

[attachment=1087]

[attachment=1088]

Sojourn:

omg, yes

and I couldn’t agree more…

Hashut’s Blessing:

Damnit, I’m not the kind of guy that does that, but I’d only scrolled a little way down to read the post above and all I saw at the bottom were bossoms! I failed the initiation lol :stuck_out_tongue: Curse thee Sojourn! Curse thee a thousand breasts!

Hazkar:

i saw the miniatures first,but after that i realised the nice “mountains” in the background…:o