[Archive] FW Ork Mega Dread

clam:

Know this is a fantasy forum, but I see steam power potentials here. Perhaps even a CD Kollossus :wink:

FW is releasing a HUGE Ork dread

more here: http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/megadread.htm

Loki:

:o Sweet, think i might be adding that to my CD army if the price is right :slight_smile:

Have just seen the price :sick dont think that will be going in my CD now

jebilo:

***** ORK MEGA DREAD *****

Ref: IA-ORK-T-030

Price: Ā£34.25
arg, that is not cheap, but the mini is beautiful

clam:

Compared to the up-comming Kil chrucha tank - which is nearly Ā£120 - and the fact itā€™s FW product - I think the Ā£66 price mark is what would/could/should be expected.

@jebilo

Donā€™t forget arms - they will cost you another Ā£15.65 each

jebilo:

arg exact ā€¦ it increases a lot the price !!

snowblizz:

That Ork Stuff is just SOoooo cool. I wonder what the pound conversion rate is ATMā€¦

Stubbs:

Wouw! iā€™m in love for my 40k orks but also for my CDā€™s! This model (with some modifications ofcourse ;D) would suit great for a kolossus!

Bassman:

Itā€™s an amazing miniature. Have you checked the back? Itā€™s even better than the front. I love the piston engine, a typical crazy ork creationā€¦

I think itā€™s too high teck for us. Trasforming it into a Chaos Dwarfs thing would be an extreme conversion. You have to hide a lot of too high tech but beautiful deatils. Not worth the effortā€¦ Iā€™d prefer other minis or Iā€™d rather scratch build mineā€¦ or wait for FW chaos dwarf stuff :wink:

cornixt:

The problem with 40k stuff is that it is either too high-tech, or too ramshackle. This is an unusual combination of both. I love it though.

Astranagant:

Iā€™m of the opinion that if it can even be called ā€œgaspunkā€ itā€™s in the realm of Chaos Dwarfs. I believe that my ā€œBrass Dwarfsā€ are significantly more advanced than most folksā€™ though, more in the realm of Iron Kingdomsā€¦

Zanko:

Nice mini but IMO not awesome ā€¦ just nice!

ā€¦ and much too expensive like all minis of FW!

I think the price is not appropriate and the mini is too futuristic for CDs!

Thatā€™s like always my personal insignificant view of the things! :hat off

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  :hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

... and much too expensive like all minis of FW!
I think the price is not appropriate and the mini is too futuristic for CDs!

Zanko
Well the price is appropriate as long as there are people who are ready to pay it, isn't it. ;)

Zanko:

Well the price is appropriate as long as there are people who are ready to pay it, isn't it. ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat
O.K. the price is for "me" not appropriate!

Better phrasing?! ;P

:hashut

tjub:

I think I looks great, love most of FW ork stuffā€¦ Full of character. :slight_smile:

slev:

I so want this for my Deathskulls, but it will be a while before I can buy it.

wallacer:

Iā€™ll wait and see what news there is from Gamesday before thinking too much about buying this.

clam:

I want one for my Orks as well - and Iā€™ll try fix it, so it could be the perfect christmas present from my sons.

Filipicusius:

It looks great, but why the hell would they do that?