[Archive] FW Preyton up for order

nilbog:

Find it here.

Seems good value for a monster on a 50mm base. Looks quite nice too.

Ravenswood:

:slight_smile: Cute little monster)

fairoaks024:

oooh, that’s nice, in a disgusting sort of way

regards

jim

rpitts2004:

Yeah I saw that, would of been happier if it had been Bull Centaurs! Or a destroyer

fairoaks024:

Yeah I saw that, would of been happier if it had been Bull Centaurs! Or a destroyer

rpitts2004
hopefully FW will get their act together and we'll see the new bull centaurs soon.

i'm not so worried about the destroyer, looking through the forums here and seeing what members have done for their converted destroyers, i think some of them will be hard to improve on.

regards

jim

beefcake:

I’m actually really unimpressed with that miniature. It doesn’t seem gel together as a monster for me and it seems a bit strange.

“will follow this twisted beast, possessed of a dark cunning, into the very deepest parts of the forest. Only there, where there is little chance of escape, will it finally reveal its deadly form, its savage fangs, leonine paws and monstrous wings, and attack the unsuspecting warrior”

A beast that size using wings in the forest. A little strange to me.

Sorry but I don’t like it. individual parts are well sculpted though. I’d have preferred some CD uypdates definately.

Murdock129:

I hate the writing about it

The model itself, it’s let down by paintjob, just like Mantic’s models.

It looks like a Deer, a Rat, a Dog and a Bat were stitched together, give it a Frankenstein-esque paintjob and we’re in business