[Archive] FW tamurkhan rules

greatcrusade08:

hi guys

are the forgeworld rules ‘official’… can i build an army and take it to my games club without asking for permission?

what about tournaments and the like?

thanks

Thommy H:

They say that they are. GW doesn’t acknowledge the concept of “official” though, so it will of course be up to your group and the tournament organisers to determine whether they allow you to use them. Same as any other army, in fact.

Skink:

As far as I know yes, the Legion of Azgorh is official. If you browse the Battle Reports section of this forum you will see that a lot of people bring their armies to tournies.

greatcrusade08:

excellent, thanks fellas

bas_2312:

I always check with the tournament organizers just to be sure.

Vogon:

I use mine all the time in my local Games Workshop with no problems.

It’s one of the more popular armies to play against for some reason :slight_smile:

Cheers

Vogon

Abecedar:

in my experience it depends how backward your TO’s or your club is (i’m in australia so well backward is our middle name). some can be really middle ages and others really relaxed. Do you have the Tamurkhans book? If not the get a hold of Thommy H’s (Fan Based) Army List, it is quite comparable and use it for your local stuff. To make a build equaling a K’Daii destroyer or Hellcannon you pay for each “ability” and that can be explained to your opponents

Yodrin:

Seems to be no problem here in Norway playing with the book :wink:

rpitts2004:

I use mine all the time in my local Games Workshop with no problems.

It's one of the more popular armies to play against for some reason :)

Cheers

Vogon

Vogon
As do I, even GW tournaments no problem

greatcrusade08:

thanks again fellas, my games club is pretty relaxed so it shouldnt be a problem if its so widely used.