[Archive] Games day armies on display CD army

MartyF:

Did anyone get some good shots of the chaos dwarf army on display. I only had my phone and none of them came out but it looked amazing.

Not sure if it was someone from here?

spikedog:

You mean this one:

I got a few shots of it, was very nice looking. In fact it may have got my vote :smiley:

Galladorn:

Holy Crap!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Ronshank:

That has to be the coolest thing I’ve seen today and that includes all the WF stuff. The Taurus with rider might have got a look in if painted…

What I wouldn’t kill for an army that cool drool

Do you have any idea where it placed?

Nicodemus:

Wow, I’m seriously impressed. Coolness points and huge respect for the overall theme and look, which is very far removed from the desolate lava-covered wastes. While it’s not the scene I’d expect to see Chaos Dwarfs in, I’m all for seeing them venturing out and conquering the surrounding lands :wink:

wallacer:

A work of art really. What else can one say?

MartyF:

Thats the one! Stunning. Was a real shame you couldn’t get closer due to the barriers, would love to have gotten a really good look at it.

I guess the owner doesn’t post on here?

Ugly Green Trog:

I’m guessing it wouldnt place cos its not a Space Marine army. Seriously don’t you think GW would “accidentally lose” a few votes if it won? It would probably go against their grand marketing scheme to promote an army they don’t support any more. The best display I saw was the VC army with custom zombie dragon and the big tower in the corner, now that was epic.

cornixt:

I’d love to get a decent look at the Hellcannon with a dragonhead

GRNDL:

Uhm, can anyone else NOT see the pics in this thread? That is, if there are any at all…

Edit: NVM for some reason I can see it now.

zobo1942:

Wow, awesome! I’d love to see some more detailed pictures!!

tjub:

Good looking army, looks like thumbtack hats? Id would have liked some better photos of the units, is the left unit slayers or some kinda och hobbos?

lostmember:

Nice army. Looks like it’s using the Dwarf rules; shame he won’t be able to use his shield bearers with the new book, as it’s nicely done.

Hazkar:

nice looking army,why is that guy not part of our community

vulcanologist:

Very nice looking army.great take on the scenery and basing!

G.2:

Is that two shield bearers with a hero/general on a shield in the bottom right of the screen.

gIL^:

Is that two shield bearers with a hero/general on a shield in the bottom right of the screen.

G.2
Yes it is, Looks great.

Bronze Bull:

Looks great!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

starscream:

Wouldnt mind a better look at the taurus at the back.

Borador:

It’s on ebay right now, with some bigger pictures

LINK

not the seller, dont know the seller, etc.