[Archive] Games Day Baltimore(1)

ryanamandaanna:

Is anyone else going on May 9th? I’m taking a group of guys and am kicking my painting into high gear so I can put my Chaos Dwarfs in the Armies on Parade. :cheers

Kera foehunter:

its Mother day weekend !! I be out my Grand parents putting in there Garden

Grimstonefire:

Wrong continent for me, but apparantly that rumoured new army will not be revealed there or at games day chicago (unfortunately :().  So nothing hugely exciting beyond the usual games day fun.

two_heads_talking:

I was going to go this year, but with my daughter graduating highschool this year, I have no extra money… If someone does go and picks up one of the GD models, I’d love to get my hands on one…

I guess, when you can’t afford the tickets and models anymore, it’s time to hang up the boots huh… :frowning:

Grimstonefire:

GD are seriously over priced THT, so I wouldn’t worry too much. If it wasn’t for golden daemon I would never go, hence why I’ve only been to 2 in the last 11 or 12 years.

BilboBaggins:

I would like to go but no funds has made it impossible.

Kera foehunter:

So what is the figure there giving away this time ??

snowblizz:

So what is the figure there giving away this time ??

Kera foehunter
You use the word "give" in an interesting context. I would contend you pay through the nose for it... [EDIT] Indeed for 25$ you get the option to buy the model for 15$.

If it is the same one on all GDs it is a Chaos Champion. Fugly model IMHO. A remodelling of something that was shown earlier, and it didn't get better. :(

clam:

Don’t now if it’s the same in the US as in Europe - but over here - the special edition model at games day is this awesome chaos warrior:

Would not call it a give away, though - £30 for a ticket and the model :stuck_out_tongue:

I would give an arm to get hold of that on - and will certainly try picking it up at eBay in the months after Games Day UK '09 - as we don’t have a Games Day here in Northen Europe unfortunatly.

But if someone is going - and wanna sell their model - then feel free to call me :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

well if you buy a ticket!!and there givin away as free figure sorta  like a free ticket that willy wonka
gives out !!! you oppa loopa !!