[Archive] Games Day UK 2009

WarplockMonkey:

GRNDL - Yeah yeah ok… are you just coming over here for the GD, or are you over to see family and the like?

Two_heads_talking - A plug? :S

Loki - Ohh i will haveto come over and say hi :wink: Though i guarantee you wont be the wierdest dressed there…

- Warpy

Loki:

I think you are right there Warplock, i saw some one a few years back dressed as a Luna wolf, he had the height right as he was on these stilts that he had padded out with armour, the problem came with his head and arms, which where way to small, his arm looked like those of a t rex in comparison to the rest of the rest of the suit.

@ dedwrekka, i will make sure that i get loads of pics and post them up the day after the event

GRNDL:

@Warplock

Well, the idea started with an old school friend who lives in Bath, saying I should come over and visit and that was compounded with a fit of recent depression I had, to which he said that I should come over and we can get tanked, then go to Games Day. So far, it seems like a plan, but September might end up being pretty busy as I have had a roundabout invitation to speak on a roundtable at PAX, so I’m not sure I can wangle it.

Family in the UK? Nah, they’re pretty much all dead. Or close to it.

Xander:

What are you speaking about at PAX? o.o

WarplockMonkey:

Loki - God i remember that guy! He had realllly long lower legs and massive feet…and you cant leave out the t-rex arms :wink:

GRNDL - Tanked? Tanked as in the excessive purchase of tank models or tanked as in working out? And what is PAX? :S

- Warpy

GRNDL:

@Xander

Not sure exactly. Story related though. Role of story in video games, that sort of thing. So far, its just my boss/friend talking, but he thinks he needs back up. Personally, I’m just angling for the show floor.

@Warplock

Tanked = drunk, smashed, floggled whetties, s**t faced, boozed up, pissed, etc.

PAX = http://www.paxsite.com/

Oh you teen tabletop kids, you outgrew the video games.

Uzkul Werit:

Threadomancy!

Just saying I’ll be at Gamesday. See y’all there.

clam:

To all who has the chance being there - have a great day - and don’t forget to give us (out here in the Thrid World) a report - and some good pictures :wink:

And for those who enter Golden Demon (Loki, Grimstonefire and others) good luck to all of you.

Willmark:

I need all of the CD contigent to take plenty of pictures please!

Uzkul Werit:

I myself will be wearing a big hat (with my forum name on it), aswell as my wargaming club t shirt. Its bright green, with Border Princes and 07 on the back. I’ll have 500pts of Chaos Dwarfs on me if anyone wants a go on the Bring and Battle.

I would organise a meeting point but it seems a tad late, yes?

Kera foehunter:

GRNDL - Yeah yeah ok... are you just coming over here for the GD, or are you over to see family and the like?

Two_heads_talking - A plug? :S

Loki - Ohh i will haveto come over and say hi ;) Though i guarantee you wont be the wierdest dressed there...

- Warpy

WarplockMonkey
well let us be the judge of that !!!!!!
i wish all you guys good luck and have fun

Loki:

Its going to be a great day see you all there :slight_smile: