[Archive] Garden Gnomes

Narflung:

Kera said something on another thread that made me think - Why don’t I have a Garden Gnome in my yard that is a petrified Sorceror. When I get home from my travels I’m going to have to make one I think (and get a garden to put it in). Has anyone else gone this far, or am I just plain weird?

BilboBaggins:

Weird, but funny.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Canix:

I have a garden gnome that was bought to convert .He sits under the bureau awaiting modification :hat

Mad? certifiable :smiley:

warh:

my garden gnome or killer hobbo:h have a big axe:)

Swissdictator:

I think it is pretty cool and would allow for good story telling. Best to have him guard the grill though, much more fitting for a CD!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Will your Gnome be enslaving the normal Gnomes?

BilboBaggins:

Maybe have a Hashut gnome controlling all the Chaos Dwarf gnomes.

wallacer:

A pity you’ll probably be the only one in your neighbourhood who gets the joke, but I guess that doesn’t matter.

Kera foehunter:

i have all types of gnomes !! i love those little guys !! They make me fell tall

cornixt:

I’m pretty sure that the sorcerers-turn-to-stone fluff was written specifically with garden gnomes in mind. GW love these silly real-world references.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Aren’t gnomes made of concrete? Might be hard to alter one.

I’d find a way to make a tall hat one.

BilboBaggins:

Aren't gnomes made of concrete? Might be hard to alter one.

I'd find a way to make a tall hat one.

Tarrakk Blackhand
Probably wouldn't be too hard. PVC and fiberglass for the hat, Mighty putty for the tusks, lips and beard.

Kera foehunter:

here are some gnomes you may like

dedwrekka:

Aren't gnomes made of concrete? Might be hard to alter one.

I'd find a way to make a tall hat one.

Tarrakk Blackhand
nothing a chisel and sledge can't handle. If there's one thing I've learned working on cars, it's that.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Ha HA! I Hear you there Dedwrekka!

Love those “Halloween” Gnomes Kera. Very Scary!

Swissdictator:

Nice find Kera! Those are hilarious!

Well if anyone is into wood working they could always make one that way I suppose.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Wood Working? If I was going to go that far, I’d make Tiki’s.

Kera foehunter:

wow evil tiki dwarfs gnome would be cool

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I think that would be combining to many Genre’s there Kera.

Perturabo:

And so a new terror assails my already paranoid mind: Shadow ninja hockey gnomes. I’m going to go and hide under my blankets now.