[Archive] Geckilian's want thread

Geckilian:

Hello all,

I’m currently after:

4 plastic helmeted Eldar Guardian heads with visor.
9 plastic Bright Lances.
3 plastic Eldar weapon platforms.

As always I can pay with Paypal and live in the UK, and I’m willing to trade anything in my sales thread.

Cheers,
Geckilian

Deebo:

I am pretty sure I saw an Auction on Ebay with the core and both expansions the other day. There is a very large list on there for Man O War. If you do a world wide search and include shop items you should find what your after with ease. :hat off

Willmark:

Man O- War Chaos Dwarf stuff comes up fairly regularly and is not outrageously priced right now on vultureBay. if you are patient you can get it for a decent price.

AGPO:

i saw three fleet boxed sets for CDs on the UK site the other day

Geckilian:

Updated the list. I’m really after some wolf heads and tails now. Also, any spare glade rider legs would be greatly appreciated.

New want: I’m after 5 carts from the BfSP Grudge Pony. Only the carts, I don’t want the actual ponies. Anyone have some spare?

Deebo:

What do you want with the carts?

Someone here ages ago was after the same ammount but he would never say why he wanted them.

Geckilian:

Until I get them, I unfortunately can’t tell. They’re needed for ultra-cunning conversions. I’m fairly sure some people must have some, since the ponies have been tested for Bull centaur conversions, which must leave some carts around.

Deebo:

Oh some people do have some alright, some people have a fair few, more than you need.

They are probably very curious as to what you use them for though.

gIL^:

yea i want to know to, or no deal :smiley:

starscream:

i have 2…

i have seen bolt throwers made this way ?

Geckilian:

They’re not for bolt throwers, and if you really have to know what they’re for unless you won’t sell, then no dice. Thankfully I may be getting some soon.

Willmark:

I might be able to find ya 3. Got a unused swivelgun and crew? :wink: barring that let me know if you want to swap or buy outright.

Mostyn:

What exactly do you need just wolf heads and tails for - I’m intrigued?

Not much help but I’ve got seven wolf heads (not tails) lying around that I’ll almost certainly never use which you’re more than welcome to if you want. Side benefits of goblin wold centaurs I guess…

Geckilian:

I’d prefer to buy outright Willmark, since I don’t have a swivel gun, heh.

Mostyn, the wolf heads are for wolf conversions which’ll show up on this forum once they’re done. Heads without tails are still good for me. Do you have any price in mind?

Willmark:

I’ll have to see what I can find I think I have three. PM me in a few days in case I forget!

Deebo:

AHHH Stuborn dawi! (no offence, Dwarfs are coool)

Will you atleast tell us when you have them?

The suspence is killing me!!!

As I said this is the 2nd time somone has been hunting for a fairly large number of seemingly useless grudge pony carts that will not tell us why, I am extremely curious.

Geckilian:

Oh, once I’ve done the conversions they’ll be shown on this forum in my project log, don’t worry about that.

Updated the list, as I won an auction with some wolf heads. Mostyn, any news on those wolf heads you have?

Deebo:

Excellent! Thanks Geckilian, I look forward to seeing it! :hat off

Could you please PM me when you have it posted so I dont miss it, Thanks.

Mostyn:

Sorry, life’s been a bit hectic.  The wolf heads are yours if you want them - they’re worthless to me and I can stretch to the vast expense of UK postage ;)- send me a PM with your address and I’ll pop them in the post this week.

Geckilian:

Yet another bump, since I’m still after the shoulder pads and crusader helms.