[Archive] Ghark ironshin?

zagor66:

Not sure is I spelt it right but I remember reading in my WD about Ghark ironskin and how he is affiliated with the CDs , has anyone made a model of him and thought about including him in your CD army?:hat:hat off:hat:hat off:hat:o::cheers

Kera foehunter:

well they have a link at gw

Uzkul Werit:

Ghark was an ogre. That’s just some weedy greenskin!

grunts:

Thats an awesome model. Kinda looks like the Beast from Brotherhood of the Wolf. Is it custom or is it an actual model??

Lord Zarkov:

http://ca.games-workshop.com/CommunityNew/HOH/Army%20Downloads/RhinoxCavalry.pdf

an article on fielding both Rhinox Riders and the Ironskin Tribe; as well as rules and pics of Ghark himself

Ishkur Cinderhat:

That’s a conversion, but a nice one.

I remember the Ghark model, it was in White Dwarf. Doesn’t seem to be anywhere on the internet, though. The idea was that he had received a mechanical rhinoxen from the Chaos Dwarfs for his services to them.

Ghrask Dragh:

Cool idea! but I never thought much of the old jugger’ model so I didn’t really like the conversion that much. Hopefully when the new jugger’ mini comes out it will inspire some people to do the character (and the Chaos Dwarfs mechanical skills) justice.

Father Grumpmas:

That model will be a conversion for the Ironback Boar - a mechanical mount in the new O&G book - they got it from the Chaos Dwarfs.

We will sell anything to anybody

Hell cannons to Chaos

Cannons and mechanical rhinox to Ogres

Mechanical boars to the Orcs

Steam tanks, rocket launchers, mechanical horse to the Empire :slight_smile:

We probably sold the Skaven the Doomwheel as well.

On Gharak topic - I may well try a conversion when the new Juggernaunt models come out - I’m guessing they are plastic and will be a lot easier to convert than metal.

Bill-117:

Doomwheel came from the twisted mind of IKIT CLAW himself.

The Emperor’s Rocket Batteries for the Cathayans, too. Betcha they got that from us.

Kera foehunter:

Hey do you think gw would lie about this.

Uzkul Werit:

I wouldn’t put it past them.

Grimstonefire:

A link for every occasion :wink:

http://gamesday.us.games-workshop.com/GamesDay2005/Baltimore_2005/Coverage/Golden_Demon/images/staff/cat3/1st_c.gif

I would use the new Juggernaut thats coming.

Kera foehunter:

Well that look more ogre than the other

cornixt:

I remember the Ghark model, it was in White Dwarf. Doesn't seem to be anywhere on the internet, though.

Ishkur Cinderhat
See the Ogre section on [[Chaos Dwarf Resources]]

zagor66:

Thought of converting him , but with a better pose and much better weapon.