[Archive] Giant Chaos Dwarf?

Tokheim:

What the heck is this?

Saw it on Ebay just now, it has to be over a foot tall!

Wowza!!!

ww.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-Custom-Converted-Giant-Chaos-Dwarf-GW-WHFB-40k-Painted-One-Of-A-Kind-Fig-/111881450913?hash=item1a0ca775a1:g:ay4AAOSwLnlWoOnS

Skink:

Here, let me fix the link for you:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/SUPER-Custom-Converted-Giant-Chaos-Dwarf-GW-WHFB-40k-Painted-One-Of-A-Kind-Fig-/111881450913?hash=item1a0ca775a1:g:ay4AAOSwLnlWoOnS

It’s… uh… definitely an interesting decorative object (calling it “miniature” is preposterous given its sheer size). Could look good as a center piece in a massive army display… I guess?

gIL^:

thats kool

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

zhatan87:

I like it a lot! I’ll try to get it only as an artwork to remember this era :slight_smile:

cornixt:

I remember this from years ago. Never found out who made it.

Doombeard:

that ruinous powers guy is the same one selling that massive army a while back, he had a website for it . BTP painted most of his army maybe they made it for him, up close it looks kinda like something they might make

Tokheim:

OMG,

Blue Table???

They totally screwed up an army for me back in 2006. Got back from Iraq and wanted a High Elf army, it took way too long and then they wanted more money than they initially sent the quote for.

I’ll never use them again. No metallic paints in the painted army, only flats. I can’t say enough stuff about them, they are craptastic.

THUMBS DOWN…on BTP

Time of Madness:

This guy was not made by Blue Table Painting. He was made in the early 2000’s by toy designer Adam Pratt. It’s a one of a kind toy/model and pretty cool!

Time of Madness

gIL^:

OMG,

Blue Table???

They totally screwed up an army for me back in 2006.  Got back from Iraq and wanted a High Elf army, it took way too long and then they wanted more money than they initially sent the quote for.

I'll never use them again.  No metallic paints in the painted army, only flats.  I can't say enough stuff about them, they are craptastic.

THUMBS DOWN.........on BTP

Tokheim
Yea i was speaking to their email department several years ago and i got the rudest email saying i was being picky, PICKY! yea it's only my damn army. dozen of emails later i left it. I don't let being spoken to like that.

i just painted them myself. Forget BTP. never again.