[Archive] Giants which do you like

Father Grumpmas:

Completely forgot about the bone giant. I like the model. The grenadier giant is interesting. Is it still in production?

Pyro Stick
A bit of threadomancy but I thought I would let people know you can still get the Grenadier War Giant - Mirliton miniatures is recasting a lot of the olf Grenadier figures - it's not cheap though

http://www.mirliton.it/product_info.php?pName=goblin-war-giant&cName=fantasy-2528mm-goblins

WarplockMonkey:

whoa, is it just me or does that reaper giant look like mr. hyde from the Van Helsing movie.

grunts
IMHO i think he looks just like mr hyde off the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen film

Merchant:

Well I kinda like the old one, you know… the one with the Bugman Ale in his belt :cheers

However, the new plastic Giant is also cool. Because of the many options it has… I’m using one in my CD army, as said before - the plastic giant is having many options; which makes it the perfect “slave” creature to my army :slight_smile:

So all in all, it might be the plastic Giant. That I like the most.

GRNDL:

Since this thread has been resurrected, I will add my 2 cents.

The plastic GW giant is among the best IMHO. It is one of the few really good kits that GW has made. It goes together well, has lots of options and when its done you have a TON of good scenery bits left over! Its very easy to convert to any style as well:

Ghrask Dragh:

Lovin’ the giant goblin, but how about this guy from Ultraforge…

Kera foehunter:

WOW!!! he so hot .Do they still sell him?? now that’s a true giant ghrask

Not the gobo giant!

WarplockMonkey:

WOOOOOAH THAT GUY IS COOL!

Can you post a link to the store?

Ghrask Dragh:

For some reason the page won’t connect all of a sudden (:mad whats the friggin’ chances of that!!!) They also have some amazing demon miniatures whaich are not released yet but you can see greens of them if you get through.

it’s - http://www.ultraforgeminiatures.com/index.html

hopefully it will be working again soon, or it’s just my laptop!!

(google it and see if you guys can get through!)

EDIT - should be working now :slight_smile:

Narflung:

Oldy but a goody, the Marauder Giant has always been one of my favourite models

Kera foehunter:

i like the tree woman.That would look good in a wood elf army.

Uzkul Werit:

I swear there’s one sticking his middle finger up.

Willmark:

I got one of the marauder giants for my chaos army. I’ve always been

partial to those ones, probably because of having one!

Ghrask Dragh:

Guys if you haven’t already you have to check out the Ultraforge site linked above, aswell as giants and demons there is some WIP pics of thier new Dragon… you have to see it!!

Ingrown:

Ive got the marauder giant and still think its GWs best giant, its just too static and for fear of messing it up, as of yet Ive not tried converting it.:frowning:

Willmark:

Ghrask Dragh- Have a slave for the awesome link to the best mini I have ever “seen”. Reminders me of the illustration of the invisible stalker in the 2nd edition Monstrous Manual!

asheira:

THAT ONE!

Giant of Slaanesh!

The plastic giant is so easy to convert.

Hashut’s Blessing:

My favourite is the old giant, I’d just like him to be taller and made of platic with the same sort of options as the new giant.

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

THAT ONE!
Giant of Slaanesh!

asheira
wow, now that is a great conversion if an ok model, do you whats the weapon from??:cheers

asheira:

THAT ONE!
Giant of Slaanesh!

asheira
wow, now that is a great conversion if an ok model, do you whats the weapon from??:cheers

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
don't know i thinkit's scratch built

furrie:

I don’t realy have a slaaneshish feel about this giant