[Archive] Gnomes of Gnomorrah� � Huge ass cannon and now heavy troops and warlock WIP

Thorne:

See you did have to ask didnt you :wink:

Chico:

Heh well (add a your ass looks big in that picture joke here). What are you using for crew?

Thorne:

I’ll be sculpting my own crew for this one. It’s about the halfway stage at the moment but more work will follow.

cornixt:

Aang would not be pleased.

Obsidian Muse:

I find the two middle legs a bit weird, since they’re just dangling in the air. On the whole though I do like the ass cannon. I’m interested in how the crew will look like.

Kera foehunter:

lol only guys think about shooting things out there butt

How come none of you anal genius … Have some poor cd with a torch to light the farts

and make a flame canon??

I ponder this after so many ass cannons

CopperPot:

Where does this ass cannon idea come from has this something to do with fluff can someone please explain.

tjub:

Haha… Almost time for a Showcase: Ass Cannon section! :stuck_out_tongue:

tjub:

Where does this ass cannon idea come from has this something to do with fluff can someone please explain.

CopperPot

Mad Dave:

Hahaha i love it

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

RichardC1967:

Bolg:

@Thorne: Well it will fit the new base size… But I personally think the model lacks detail (or you need to do a lot more sculpting/detailed painting).

Looking forward to seeing the crew.

CopperPot:

Thats just sick what are they playing at:o

Thorne:

It’s only about 50% done at the moment. So much more work to come. The legs are arranged do because it will be standing on a rocky crop. As for base size it’s going to be big. Looking at it now I’d say in total it’s about 15cm long so it may Need a custom base making. That said I’m pleased with the feedback thus far but any more comments are always useful.

Da Crusha:

CopperPot
I believe it was a limited model and the sculptor made the face of the demon to resemble his boss.

Kera foehunter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWDAcm6f8Zs

RichardC1967
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why are the good men always married..

I love to married a guy that has monkey come out of his butt...

Because I love monkeys

CopperPot:

CopperPot
I believe it was a limited model and the sculptor made the face of the demon to resemble his boss.

Da Crusha
How funny is that nice one:cheers

Thorne:

The ass cannon has had a lil more work

The dude is about 75% done now just seeing how the interest is in him, After all this would possibly be one of the better critical groups on something like this.

Chico:

Looking good mate i happen to like it, I’d see a Dr though with that many spots on your ass :wink:

Thorne:

Good job he is from the chaos wastes then.