[Archive] Golden Bat Competition 2012 - Now not just for VC!

Disciple of Nagash:

[align=center]The Golden Bat Competition Summer 2012

Sponsored by Mantic Games �?" Building Big Armies[/align]

I am very pleased to announce Carpe Noctem’s annual Golden Bat Painting Competition, sponsored by Mantic Games.

As usual we have a wealth of prizes, totalling over £200.00 in value! Even better this year the competition has grown to include the following:

-Non VC Categories, so any models including WH40K can be entered. These categories are fully open to new members (no entry requirements)

-Both Painting and Converting/Sculpting categories.

-Tier system to give everyone a fair chance

-New Awards, to recognise things other than painting, such as excellent basing, or realistic models.

It promises to be a lot of fun, so why not pop across to Carpe Noctem and check out the full rules here: LINK

In fact, I issue a challenge to the members of CDO - show us what you have got! Can you beat CN’s painters and converters?

Best of luck to all!

Disciple of Nagash

Carpe Noctem Administrator

www.vampirecounts.net

Note to mods: I have a standing agreement with the site Admin for posting our competition. Any issues, please PM me.

DAGabriel:

Nice idea, too bad that one month has passed since announcement, giving us half the time than painters from your site. Since it is last but one day from my summer holidays I will pass.

Disciple of Nagash:

Apologies for that - there has been some personal issues which has meant the GB hasn’t gone as smoothly as normal this year.