[Archive] Golden Hat #13 - Winners

Willmark:

Impressive stuff all around everyone.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Congrats to the winners - now that’s what I call a great debut right there!! :slight_smile:

Speshul personal congrats too to GRNDL whose continuing participation in the contests has finally paid off big time. ^^

@GFS

Shouldn’t you give a mention to the ever so close 4th. Think, I can guess which one it is - but a honourable mention would be in place being this close (IMO)

clam
How would you know who was 4th if it had not been mentioned anywhere? Is this something that can be calculated by some genius evil brain somehow? ^^

GRNDL:

How would you know who was 4th if it had not been mentioned anywhere? Is this something that can be calculated by some genius evil brain somehow? ^^

Ishkur Cinderhat
I think he thought you had entered. :P
Speshul personal congrats too to GRNDL whose continuing participation in the contests has finally paid off big time.

Ishkur Cinderhat
????? Sorry mate, consolation prize is not exactly a big pay off. :P I do appreciate the call out, but I'm no different from all the other vets who grind away for the comps and don't deserve to be singled out amongst them.  If I had the determination to stay with it, I would have had the vet thing already, but I boycotted GH for 1.5 years, so I really don't deserve any kudos for it.

Nicodemus:

I boycotted GH for 1.5 years, so I really don't deserve any kudos for it.

GRNDL
LOL... :cheers Lord GRNDL of Hashut's first Company of Zharr Naggrund... raging against the infernal machinations of his Dawi'Zharr brethren :hat off ;P

Obsidian:

GRNDL, just out of curiousity. Why did you boycot GH?

If you don’t want to share I understand. :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

If you don't want to share I understand. :)

Obsidian
I find the way it is judged unpredictable and frustrating, but I accept it because it allows participation from the entire site community.

nitroglysarine:

Have slaves been done yet?

Don’t think mine went up is awl’

Da Crusha:

Is it just me, or can 2 of the top 3 musicians also pass for deamonsmiths?

Obsidian:

If you don't want to share I understand. :)

Obsidian
I find the way it is judged unpredictable and frustrating, but I accept it because it allows participation from the entire site community.

GRNDL
Sounds about the same feelings I have. It has helped that I've stopped seeing it as a 'painting' competition and now regard it as a way to get some CD done.

Loki:

Congrats to every one that entered in this time and congrats to all our 3 winners :cheers

Alfract:

Congrats to all the winners and props to all that entered

Tribun:

Congrats …next GH-contest, I’ll be on board!

Durham_red:

Out of curiosity when is the next GH contest? After seeing the entries for this one, I’m hyped for taking part in my first ever GH :slight_smile:

DR

GRNDL:

Out of curiosity when is the next GH contest? After seeing the entries for this one, I'm hyped for taking part in my first ever GH

Durham_red
3 months time, so not a long time to wait really.

Da Crusha:

ugh, 3 months feels so long from now.

Obsidian:

Out of curiosity when is the next GH contest? After seeing the entries for this one, I'm hyped for taking part in my first ever GH :)

DR

Durham_red
O oh, studio GW'ers (or ex?) taking part. This will get hard! ;)

Grimstonefire:

The next one we may be starting around 3rd jan.

Blue in VT:

slightly off topic…but have slaves been distributed? I don’t seem to have quite the staff around here that I thought I would by now…:slight_smile:

Blue

nitroglysarine:

Not as of yet I don’t think so.

I’m sure they are on the land trains as we speak :smiley:

vulcanologist:

Roll on the next GH! Can’t wait to see the creativity everyone comes up with… Always inspiring!