[Archive] Golden Hat #16 Voting Thread

Nicodemus:

[align=center][/align]

Golden Hat #16 1-3 K’daai Fireborn

Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to Golden Hat. We had 15 entries this time, which means each entrant will receive 15 slaves once the winners have been announced. Also, because there was more than 10 entries there will be Gold, Silver and Bronze Golden Hat medals up for grabs!

Timing for many of us (ahem) was difficult, but everyone was in fine forum (pun intended) with some amazing and creative entries.

How to vote

PM Golden Hat with the three numbers of the entries you like best!

And remember!

Additionally, when you cast votes you must vote for your 3 favorite entries.  Each (more or less) anonymous entry below is numbered ranging from 1 to 14. After one week, we will post the results. All staff will have access to the votes if you have a problem with the voting or have questions as to how to vote, likewise, contact one of us.

There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like we will do the rest.

Rules
Voting will close January 11th, 2012, at 11:59pm EST

<1    <2     <3    <4

<5    <6    <7    <8

<9    <10    <11    <12    <13    <14    <15

~N

Xander:

Wow, amazing stuff everyone! :smiley:

Time to think hard!

Nicodemus:

So there was an additional entry that was inadvertently omitted. Without naming any names it has been subtly added in to the list of entries.

At the time of updating the GH Voting thread the only person to have submitted their votes was the person with the missing entry, so I don’t think there’s been any harm caused :wink:

Sorry for the mixup!

~N

aka_mythos:

Very nice job everyone!

Galladorn:

After seeing these entries, I am soo happy that I waited before I did my K’daii. Lots of great inspiration here!

vulcanologist:

Fantastic entries everyone! Great variety! As usual our members didn’t disappoint!

Borador:

Amazing what everyone managed to do, regarding christmas and the other holidays and all that!

Curious to see which one is made by whom.

Going to be hard to vote!

Lord Aldades:

That has some very nice entries in there!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Wow, I’m quite astonished at how many people still managed to finish a whole unit. :slight_smile: Lots of impressive conversion work there, Forgeworld sure should look at this for inspiration! ^^

cornixt:

Nice to see that so many did more than one! Some great ideas in there.

vulcanologist:

I’m actually struggling to recognise members entries this time! Even Tjub’s!!

ryanamandaanna:

I really like how they’re all so wildly different! tons of variety here!

vulcanologist:

Well, after much deliberate perusal and detailed examination of each entry my votes are finally in! Once again, cracking stuff everyone! Good Luck!

Abecedar:

Finally I can breathe.   Great work everybody.  and as has been,  said,    different ideas and techniques… Great for inspiration.

warh:

Tjub, where’s the hat!!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bolg:

Very inspiring stuff!

And I think I know what number will win by a landslide as one entry is so very uber awesome!

vulcanologist:

@ Bolg: Really? Which number is that? I found it very hard to pick a winner out. I thought this one could go any way.

tjub:

Tjub, where's the hat!!? :P

warh
I have to admit, couldn't fit hats to them... :hat off

DAGabriel:

Nice painting here, and lots of very cool ideas! Picked my favorites!

vulcanologist:

@ Tjub… “them” … Aha… A clue!