[Archive] Golden Hat #6 - Voting Thread!

Willmark:

Hi everyone! Its that time again. What time you ask? Time to pick your favorite out of the 15 entries for Golden Hat VI, that’s what time! First off congrats to everyone who entered. Great jobs all around. Even if you do not win you still have 15 slaves coming your way! Also: as there are more then 10+ entries in the 6th annual Golden Hat, you know what that means: Gold, Silver and Bronze Hats will be awarded.

As you all know when we have 10 or more entries that means that we cannot use a poll to determine the winner. Nice problem to have huh? Thus, just like Golden Hat V we will determine the winner via the community submitting PMs to the Golden Hat Account.

PM Golden Hat with the three numbers of the entries you like best!

Additionally, when you cast votes you must vote for your 3 favorite entries. Your votes will not be counted if you vote for only 1 or 2! Each (more or less) anonymous entry below is numbered ranging from 1 to 15. After one week, we will post the results. All staff will have access to the votes if you have a problem with the voting or have questions as to how to vote, likewise, contact one of us.

There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like we will do the rest.

Now, here they are in no particular order:

<1 <2 <3 <4 <5 <6 <7 <8 <9 <10 <11 <12 <13 <14 <15

Xander:

Whew! All done at last! Special thanks to Willmark for the initial image and thread setup!

Send in those votes!

Karak:

sorry, but I wasnt here for the last golden hat, and I have no idea how to vote, how do you?

furrie:

what a great entry’s. It was difficult to choose only 3 of them. But I managed to pick 3.

clam:

WOW! that was worth waiting for - and thx to all contenders for not making it easy :hat off

tirli_pinpon:

Good jobs!

What a beautifull contest! It was very difficult to chose the winners, I’d like to be a week older to know the résults :wink:

Kera foehunter:

great job everyone!!! i think everone did great .it kinda make you feal bad for the slaves !!!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Wow, very nice stuff being shown here again. Kudos to all who entered! This was not an easy task, but many have come up with very creative ideas. :hat off

Vexxus:

Wow! Great job everyone! It is gonna be stiff competition for first place I think! Best of luck to all… of course we are all winners, just look at those things! Amazing, I am so jealous of many of them (and hope you guys like mine!)

Very impressed.

Obsidian:

Great ideas shown here all! I’m going to have a proper look tonight before I pic my faves.

al-hashut:

Well done to all the entrants, they all look great. Having a hard time choosing just 3.

Cheers to all the Mods who did the logistical work behind the smoke and mirrors, special thanks to Willmark, who seems to be head honcho on this one.

Narflung:

This was the hardest to vote for yet… Excellent work by everyone

Sojourn:

ahhhhhhhhhh! I can’t decide =S so good… but it makes it so hard :frowning:

Dino:

First time I’ve voted on here. Ok so after a good look around Edited: Please send in your votes via PM into the Golden Hat user account that all the staff can access. Removed so it does not unduly influence others voting- Willmark

Sojourn:

Dino, remember to PM the Golden Hat user with your votes :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Well done to all the entrants, they all look great. Having a hard time choosing just 3.

Cheers to all the Mods who did the logistical work behind the smoke and mirrors, special thanks to Willmark, who seems to be head honcho on this one.

al-hashut
Its more of a team effort then one person to be honest. Being a mod is hard work, Xander is such a slave driver (and you guys though it was all cake!). You'll also note the correlation between my work on the site and the decreased production on my army :(

Xander, the Staff and I have spent a lot of behind the scenes time working on various projects. As to what the future holds... who knows... I'm not saying :hat off

I think I've narrowed my votes down to my top 3. Congrats to all.

Kera foehunter:

WHAT NO CAKE!! i be madd to willmark!! but we do have the best staff

Sojourn:

I’m particularly fond :slight_smile:

you guys have worked hard… but I’m curious about these alluded to future endeavours… :slight_smile:

Xander:

Wow, I am very impressed guys! 28 people have voted so far! It’s a very tight race as well! Keep the votes coming!

Obsidian:

Just send in my votes! :cheers:

Didn’t even vote on my own model! I find that more in character with the competition which I see as friendly. Just a bunch of us having a good time working on what we all love! :cheers:

Going all gooey on you all but if it wasn’t for this site I’d never had rekindled my interest for Chaos Dwarfs and started working on them again! :hat off