[Archive] Golden Hat #6 - Voting Thread!

Knight Of Awsome:

wow so many great entry’s, but because of warplock monkeys “sneak peek”, i think i can tell which one is his.:cheers

Grimstonefire:

Wow. That’s all I can say. I thought the last golden hat would be hard to judge. I started off doing 1-5 on a few categories, then had to start all over doing 1-10 as it was too close!

Excellant competition.

WarplockMonkey:

wow so many great entry's, but because of warplock monkeys "sneak peek", i think i can tell which one is his.

Knight Of Awsome
Shhhhhhhhh don't tell everyone-on-on-one

Well, my covers blown :P

But yeah, a great turnout, defineatly the best yet!

I've chosen my vote s;)

cianty:

Those are some excellent entries! You guys did an awesome job! Really stunning works with lots of care for details!

For the voting I had to take into account that man-catchers are two-handed, though, thus they cannot be wielded with a second weapon in the off-hand.

Hashut’s Blessing:

They may be two-handed weapons, but they can carry more than one. They may drop the second weapon/man-catcher in a fight or sheath it :smiley: It’s just for dynamic effect. Willmark, Mr. Xander makes you work? He makes ME eat cake all day… Yeah, YOU thought ya had it bad :wink: Took me a LONGO time to choose, but managed it in the end. Kudos to all! I think I spot one or two creators’ work. People can PM me mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

(queue Scene: Willmark’s arrival as a mod)

Xander: (showing Willmark around) "So this is the sacrificial chamber, that is the slave pen… over there you’ll find where we have been keeping Tallhat, thats were we keep as many boar centaurs as we can find to keep them away from AGPO…"
Willmark: "So what kind of benefits does this job have?"
Hashut’s Belssing “Mfmnasfhhfkdf this mfmafpfm cakdfaew]few], cake jfnanne”.

At this point Xander, Wallacer, Lord Zarkov, Grimstonefire, Cornixt and Flying Beaver all commence gut wrenching, side splitting laughter…
Willmark (to himself) “That wasn’t the right thing to say”…
Xander: "here are the keys, have fun"

All the other staff beats feet out the door… joke is on Willmark as the key only opens up to the hobgoblin latrines…

Sojourn:

lmao… Willmark! too funny! XD

HB totally WOULD be stuffing his face such that you can’t understand him say anything… lol

Kera foehunter:

Kera look at the sign over the door MODS

No wounder nothing get done mods

Men Only Drinking Session!!!

you can’t fool me!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

The secret as to the term mod is out. As to the cake stuffing, I have developed the skill of eating more than any other and retianing the ability to communicate, but I can’t be bothered. That’d be energy wasted on shoveeling in more cake. CAKE SOLVES EVERYTHING!

Vexxus:

They may be two-handed weapons, but they can carry more than one. They may drop the second weapon/man-catcher in a fight or sheath it :D It's just for dynamic effect.

Hashut's Blessing
Exactly. You simply cant attack with both :D

cianty:

Call it personal preference then.

Fridericus_Rex:

Very nice entries here. Very difficult to find out the best 3.

cornixt:

So hard to pick, far too many great entries.

Xander:

For the voting I had to take into account that man-catchers are two-handed, though, thus they cannot be wielded with a second weapon in the off-hand.

cianty
An odd choice seeing as how models rarely follow this rule. (In Necromunda anyway...). Usually the model just shows what the figure is carrying, and then in combat it is decided which weapon is used.

Kera foehunter:

so how many member voted the first day???

Viskar Zhragoth:

My god, that was so hard to pick the three best (and not mine :cheers). It is really cool to see everybody’s ideas take fruit.

And I think it was incredibly hard to narrow it down to 3!

Good luck to everyone, and thanks again MODS!

Viskar Zhragoth

Canix:

Excellent entries from everyone :hat off these competitions are better and better everytime .Took me a couple of long hard looks to decide on my favourite three:hat

Sojourn:

seriously! I agree with Canix… I had each entry opened in a tab and kept switching back and forth between them all… again and again! barely able to make the decision to close a tab when I’ve ruled it out… I can’t wait til the end of the week so we can learn the results AND the entrants! :slight_smile:

minty:

I agree, it took such a long time to decide, there arwe to many lovely ones, gah, too much dwi zharr awesomenose in one thread

minty explodes

sorry about the mess folks

Golden Hat:

A whopping 57 people ave submitted votes so far, nice work guys! To the rest of you, let’s see those votes! :wink: