[Archive] Golden Hat #6 - Voting Thread!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, my entry was… hey look! Cake scarfle scarfle

Knight Of Awsome:

A whopping 57 people ave submitted votes so far, nice work guys!  To the rest of you, let's see those votes! ;)

Golden Hat
OMG!! It can talk!! lol, I hope i got alot of votes!

Xander:

The Great Hat has spoken!! :slight_smile:

al-hashut:

All hail the Golden Hat does Rimmer’s salute from Red Dwarf

57 members, 171 votes up for grab…looking forward to seeing the results

Vexxus:

Call it personal preference then.

cianty
Sadly, I added two such weaps in this fashion, nothing I read in the BTB literature led me to think it was a bad idea, its a shame that I don't know mordheim better I guess, because I just treated it like necromunda from back in the day whereby you put a bunch of guns on the guy so you could legally have them on your equip list. >.<

Hashut’s Blessing:

Vexxus, there is nothing to state that the model cannot carry two such weapons and only use one in combat, thusly you thought correctly.

Vexxus:

Vexxus, there is nothing to state that the model cannot carry two such weapons and only use one in combat, thusly you thought correctly.

Hashut's Blessing
<3

Sojourn:

The Golden Hat is actually cousin to the Sorting Hat of Hogwarts… too bad no song accompanied it :wink:

Vex! don’t give yours away! =O

Vexxus:

The Golden Hat is actually cousin to the Sorting Hat of Hogwarts... too bad no song accompanied it ;)

Vex! don't give yours away! =O

Sojourn
Most of the votes are in by now methinks, plus someone has successfully guessed which is mine, though I will not yet reveal who!

cianty:

Hashut's Blessing
Man-catchers are two-handed so you can't wield another weapon at the same time in combat. You can - of course - carry another weapon with you, you just simply can't use it at the same time as the man-catcher.
It doesn't matter in general and it is just me being picky flavour-wise. It doesn't stop a beautiful conversion from being beautiful anyways!

Revlid:

Chosen my three.

Golden Hat:

A call-out to undecided voters! We need your votes! You have until Thursday night!! Let’s see them!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Vexxus, why the heart for me?

cianty, that’s exactly waht I said, he he he. I understand it’s your preference to have them not modelled that way, but at least you can appreciate the beauty of the model still…

Kera foehunter:

come on Thursday!!! Kera starts praying .

(the last hope of a veteran golden hat painter)

Knight Of Awsome:

I know which one is slims!:o

Viskar Zhragoth:

When will the winners be announced? Thursday night or Friday?

Enquiring minds want to know…

…who to bribe or kill to get an award :wink:

Viskar Zhragoth

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well uh… usually it takes a few days until they are announced actually.

It’s called “The Moderators’ unholy, neverending post-deadline conclave”.

So don’t hold your breath, I’d expect results by Sunday or so.

Grimstonefire:

The results will be counted tommorow, so there will be an announcement on Saturday. Medals and slaves will probably be awarded over the coming week.

cianty:

Great! And I can’t wait to see Vexxus’ Chaos Dwarf warband on Tom’s Boring Mordheim forum, which he is holding back until the results have been posted!

Good luck to all contributors, by the way!

Golden Hat:

Ok if anyone has yet to vote please do so!

Considering we have had 61 voters so far (183 votes), 1st and 2nd place are tied, and there’s 4 votes between the top 3 (if my counting is correct)!!?!?

Because of this the staff will endeavour to get the results out on saturday, but this may take some time to count and recount. :slight_smile:

Grim