[Archive] Golden Hat #9 - Winners Annouced!

Jaakko:

Congratiulations Bassman, and of course to everyone else! Since all the entries were anonymous, wii their creators be announced or should we just tell which one is ours if people if we feel so? Anyway, my was entr nr 1.

Congrats to everyone!

-Jaakko

clam:

Congreats to the winners! you did great.

@Bassmann - awesome, awesome job - so well deserved - but please tell me, that you did paint both sides of that banner :wink:

tjub:

Congrats Bassman, the banner is awesome, and Kefas, nice sculpting! …and everybody else, I didnt think mine would get among the top three. Loads of great stuff this time! :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Congradulations to all the winners!

It was a great contest and I think I raised the bar on my own painting skills from Golden Hat 8. Looking forward to what we’re doing for GH 10.

Loki:

Well done to every one who took part, the standard was really high once again, cant wait for the next one :slight_smile:

Bassman:

Oh, good grief!

I was wondering if I entered into the first three and I eventually won! :o

Thank you so much everybody :slight_smile:

Clam: ehehehhehe, I know what you mean… and yes I painted both sides. Unfortunately I rushed the banner a little bit to be in time for GD IX and I had some problems to fix the banner. The biggest problem was to fix the banner to the pole properly and itr needed an extra green stuff work and some more painting.

After the GH IX I fixed little tweacks here and there and I’m going to provide new pics with… drum roll… both sides of the banner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, I’d like to thank you all again!

p.s. here you can find the other side of the banner :hat off

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/11199

snowblizz:

Curses! I was sooo close, sooo close…

two_heads_talking:

Congratulations to everyone, winners and those that entered… well done all around.

kerbak:

Congratulations to all, specially to Bassman, you work was flawless :cheers

I enjoy very much participainting here (was my first Golden hat) and give the chance to start working on my own bull centaur hero, a pending proyect that i had…

Here are the entries to my Bullcentaur

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/11016

Canix:

Excellent contest again congratulations to the winners and entrants :hat

I love the fact that an old bighat mini won even though the conversions are excellent.

Sojourn:

wow great entries, glad to know I have good taste and most agree with my opinions :wink:

excellent work and congratulations guys! :slight_smile:

centauro enano:

I would like to congratulate all participants for the good work that has been made :cheers :cheers :cheers

and also to the winners :hat off

greetings, centauro enano.

Hazkar:

congratulations to the winners

nice job you did

Zanko:

Congratulations! :cheers

@ Bassman really stunning work, amazing! You are a worthy winner! :hat off

I´m looking forward to the next GH X! :wink:

:hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Excellent work again everyone - that was some really inspiring stuff again this time. Congrats to the heroes who made it into the top three. :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I wonder how close we all got in the standings.

cianty:

Congrats to all contributors and especially to the top three! Awesome work! :hat off

Willmark:

Tarrakk Blackhand
While Indeed interesting we usually don't share the voting results.

Xander:

Tarrakk Blackhand
While Indeed interesting we usually don't share the voting results.

Willmark
Don't we? We always used to.

Zanko:

On one hand very disappointing cause I´m very curious how many (if almost any?!?!) had voted for me,

but one the other hand understandable! No one should be discouraged!

Cause if no one voted for you probably you won´t make a mini for the next GH!

:hashut

PS O.k. I saw that the standings were posted - sometimes I´m a bit stu…d!
I must learn a better english … and read more carefully!