[Archive] Golden Hat #9 - Winners Annouced!

Xander:

I wonder how close we all got in the standings.

Tarrakk Blackhand
While Indeed interesting we usually don't share the voting results.

Willmark
Don't we? We always used to.

Zanko:

On one hand very disappointing cause I´m very curious how many (if almost any?!?!) had voted for me,

but one the other hand understandable! No one should be discouraged!

Cause if no one voted for you probably you won´t make a mini for the next GH!

:hashut

PS O.k. I saw that the standings were posted - sometimes I´m a bit stu…d!
I must learn a better english … and read more carefully!

kerbak:

On one hand very disappointing cause I´m very curious how many (if almost any?!?!) had voted for me,

but one the other hand understandable! No one should be discouraged!

Cause if no one voted for you probably you won´t make a mini for the next GH!

PS O.k. I saw that the standings were posted - sometimes I´m a bit stu...d!
     I must learn a better english ... and read more carefully!

Zanko
which was yours???

I must said that Im very curious too,,I also want to know if someone vote for mine

clam:

PS O.k. I saw that the standings were posted - sometimes I´m a bit stu...d!
I must learn a better english ... and read more carefully!

Zanko
I'm stupid too - where did you find thefinal standings for this one?

And you english is great - for a german guy ;) (or a dane for that matter :D)

Zanko:

I'm stupid too - where did you find thefinal standings for this one?

And you english is great - for a german guy ;) (or a dane for that matter :D)

clam
You must "click" on the words in Xanders post "always used to". On every word there is another standing of a former GH! :hat off

I mentioned it after my post :( ... yeah the second beer this evening was wicked :cheers

clam:

Oh! once again stupid me :wink: I thought you’ve found the final results for GH IX!

Clam: ehehehhehe, I know what you mean… and yes I painted both sides. Unfortunately I rushed the banner a little bit to be in time for GD IX and I had some problems to fix the banner. The biggest problem was to fix the banner to the pole properly and itr needed an extra green stuff work and some more painting.

After the GH IX I fixed little tweacks here and there and I’m going to provide new pics with… drum roll… both sides of the banner. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bassman
I knew it :smiley: - but you did get my vote anyway. Glad to hear that you took the time to finish it - and post some pictures as well.

Kera foehunter:

*Kera shakes fist at clam ** Quit stilling my rum, your not Stupid Your drunk !!!

dedwrekka:

Congratulations to the winners! Ah if only I’d had as much inspiration on this one as I had with my contest this month (Skaven painting comp).

Zanko:

Oh! once again stupid me ;) I thought you've found the final results for GH IX!

clam
O.k., o.k. I missunderstood you! ;P

Perhaps I shouldn't drink the 2nd beer? This beer might be wicked in some sort! :cheers

I should drink more rum (like our pirate queen) ... I think after that this kind of misunderstanding won't appear anymore! :yar

Henroth:

Congratulations Bassmann ! great model you Bull Centaur model. :slight_smile:

Alan the evil:

Bravo giacomino!!! You did it!! I’m glad you did so great work!

Siamo pochi ma boni su 'sto forum (anzi, in realtà siamo in due ed io no faccio modellismo… sicchè è tutto sulle tue spalle!!)

Congratulation to everybody for good works… and mainly to tjub: your stuff always rocks!

jolpis:

congratulations all that entered and grats bassman tjub and kefas! good work!

Border Reiver:

Bassman, tjub and Kefas - congradulations, your efforts truly got you what you deserved.

Arashi:

Congratulations to all the participants, but especially to the ones that won! :stuck_out_tongue:

clam:

I wonder how close we all got in the standings.

Tarrakk Blackhand
While Indeed interesting we usually don't share the voting results.

Willmark
Don't we? We always used to.

Xander
So, will you let us know the final scores? - so we might all see how close this must have been? - I'm sure it must have been a close race with so many cool entries :D