[Archive] Golden Hat XXV - Winners!

Admiral:

[align=center][/align]

WarColours Shop & Macrocosm Miniatures Presents: The winners of the 25th Golden Hat competition!

“As one, the warriors took a step forward. The ground trembled at their thousand feet approach. Their drums beat out a wild pulse akin to the heartbeat of titans. And their hellish horns shrieked like tormented souls to the high heavens…”

[attachment=5120]<1 [attachment=5121]<2 [attachment=5122]<3

1st Place - Golden Hat Winner: Entry #1 - Enjoysrandom

2nd Place - Silver Hat Winner: Entry #2 - Will Liam

3rd Place - Bronze Hat Winner: Entry #5 - TheHoodedMan

The entry key!

You can share your love for each entry by donating slaves to the owners of the entries!

01 - Enjoysrandom

02 - Will Liam

03 - Helblindi

04 - Zanko

05 - TheHoodedMan

06 - Carcearion

07 - Timothy Archer

08 - Darkmeer

09 - Abecedar

Slaves and medals are coming! Should you have earned a new Veteran’s Medal (gained at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 main contests entered), please contact us and link us all your entries in all previous Golden Hat and Artisan’s Contest competitions (note: Scribe’s Contest does not count towards this purpose, but have its own Veteran Scribe’s Medal).

And now for the prizes!

Congratulations to Enjoysrandom, who wins 8 Dwarf Dragoons from Titan Wargames, courtesy of Zanko, as well as a �,�20 store coupon at WarColours Shop!

Congratulations to Will Liam, who wins 1 kit of Taming of the Wildman of Ancient Times from Admiral, as well as a �,�10 store coupon at WarColours Shop!

And congratulations to TheHoodedMan, who wins 1 Lord kit from Macrocosm Miniatures, as well as a �,�10 store coupon at WarColours Shop!

A big “thanks” to everyone who participated and voted, as well as a big thanks to WarColours Shop, Macrocosm Miniatures and our other givers for their prize donations!

And that’s it for this round of Golden Hat. Now let’s see the participants’ entries in the blogs. :wink:

The Staff

[/b]

Community Awards 2015 - Voting

Bloodbeard:

Congratulations for all the winners! Very well done. Glad to see two of my votes making it into the top.

Kamphre:

Congratulations everyone !
Very nice entries for this contest !

TheHoodedMan:

Congratulations to Enjoysrandom and Will Liam, you had my votes :cheers, well deserved!

Thanks to all who voted for me, I was really surprised :hat off.

Enjoysrandom:

Thanks Heaps Guys! :hat off :cheers :hat off :cheers :hat off :cheers

All are great entries but Will should have won it! I really liked his entry. The Badgers Baboon and Skunk paint jobs are spot on. Love the conversion drummer but is he eating a rabbit?

Already tried reply to the thread but failed twice, third times a charm they say.

All the best lads and bring on the next competition.

Malorndk:

10 post and a golden hat! This guy just went off in epicness <3

Helblindi:

Congrats to all! Lots of nice and varied entries!

Bloodbeard:

10 post and a golden hat! This guy just went off in epicness <3

Malorndk
You kinda have to run a blog based on something like this. Get some posts written.

Super great worknæ from EnjoysRandom

Dînadan:

Congrats to all the winners.

Will Liam:

Thanks for the votes it is awesome to win a medal. Congratulations Enjoysrandom for winning the golden hat. I am happy to just get a placing mate, yours looked cool. Well done TheHoodedMan yours are awesome too. I have got the bug now I cant wait for the next competition! Cheers Will

Malorndk:

And this guy has two post and a SIlver Hat xD

Lovely to see some lurkers stepping up big time. You are wellcome to join the forum activity in other ways, but no pressure :wink: <3

Jackswift:

Nice job to all the Winners!!! Very well done! :hat off Now you have to finish the units. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :cheers

Darkmeer:

Congratulations to everyione who participated! Looking forward to more from all of you!

Zanko:

Congratz to the winners! :hat off

:hashut

Fuggit Khan:

Well, two of my votes made it :hat off

Congratulations to all the winners and my thanks to all the participants, this was a real joy to see such great models.

And naturally my most favorite was #2 from Will Liam. Hobgoblins! Riding skunks, raccoons, badgers and wolverines! So freakin’ awesome <3

And even a small rabbit making his guest appearance :hat off