[Archive] Golder's Entry

Golder Goldeater:

I wanted to make something unique. A fantasy Chuck Norris if you get my drift.

After a lot of thinking I decided that the 2 most awesome things fantasy ever spawned were 2;

Dwarfs and Uruk Hai. So I decided to mix em up and here is what I came up with;

I didn’t won nor did any of the members I voted for (entries; 22, 17 and 15 )

But I enjoyed it a lot!

Here he is. You like him?

Anonymouse:

I did like him, and my first thought when I saw him was 'Hmm, cool: he’s got an Uruk-hai helmet. Nice" :slight_smile:

Good to know my hunch was right

G.2:

I noticed the helmet also, and I really liked how nice it looked, and how it suited the whole model. But I really couldn’t work out where it was from. I thought it was something based on a “real” helmet from the middle-ages. Job well done.

vulcanologist:

Really nice model! Thanks for showing us the greens too!

Admiral:

Thanks for showing! I feel quite dumb not realizing it’s a Uruk-Hai Dwarf before you mentioned it. I didn’t think it looked too Chaotic at first (probably due to the non-curly blonde beard), but it’s dawned on me that it’s a really nice CD model. The painting, of course, is good, as is the sculpting. Good source lightning! :slight_smile:

Do you plan to make a whole unit of those warriors anytime in the future?

Bolg:

Yeah I this one stayed in my top 5 for quite some time. love the sculpt, really do, but ij the end I didnt vote for it as the basing was a bit weak and the painting was not as stunning as my final top 3.

But still a great model/sculpt!!

Abecedar:

Sorry I didn’t recognize Chuck! but I couldn’t see his chin. Did you know Chuck Norris doesn’t have a chin? Just another fist.

Anonymouse:

Chuck Norris’ fists have fists. He’s just that bad-ass.

Borador:

Nice sculpting, very impressive.

Did you know that Chuck Norris always has a bedlight on when he goes to sleep? The dark is afraid of him.

Anonymouse:

Chuck Norris is the only one who CAN devide by zero.

Borador:

The chief export of Chuck Norris is PAIN!

Loki:

Great sculpting work and paint job , the man him self would be proud :slight_smile:

Admiral:

This is sounding a wee bit like Barrens chat on WoW, as a friend described it to me. :smiley:

Golder Goldeater:

Thanks for the comments and the good laugh :hat off

Did you know that Chuck Norris always has a bedlight on when he goes to sleep? The dark is afraid of him.

Borador
This has to be the best one I’ve heard. XD

PS; Who cares about Chuck Norris?

Spongebob is able to roast burgers beneath the sea!

Borador:

Haha hell yeah Spongebob is cool as well (:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Guys, let’s get this back on topic or let it fall to the wayside, please.