[Archive] good Chaos Dwarf miniatures?

wallacer:

I’m thinking these would make more than passable Chaos Dwarf figures:

http://www.enigmaminiatures.com/web/cat/30-09-2.htm

http://www.enigmaminiatures.com/web/cat/30-06-2.htm

Hashut’s Blessing:

I think that the first one would, but the second one reminds me of a Nurgle Warrior too much…

wallacer:

I think that the first one would, but the second one reminds me of a Nurgle Warrior too much...

Hashut's Blessing
Surely some Chaos Dwarfs must get infected by diseases? (they can't all be immune to everything)

WarplockMonkey:

That second model is almost exactly the same as a peice of art in the hordes of chaos rule book… theving swines:(

The Slaver:

And Father Nurgle is a bad thing? he is the conversion king! He is second only to Hashut! really only cuse he scares the kiddies and smells bad…

AGPO:

the second one is indeed too similar to a piece of artwork in HoC, but the first model rocks, if only the site were in English…

wallacer:

the second one is indeed too similar to a piece of artwork in HoC, but the first model rocks, if only the site were in English...

AGPO
I think the actual catalogue part is in English (I distinctly remember reading the bits about shipping and so forth in English).
At least they seem to realise there are customers outside their own country, which is more than I can say for those useless muppets at Gamezone.

Khan!:

I’m surprised at how much these guys look like GW Chaos figs… The top one I think is pretty rad but the second one just screams Nurgle chaos warrior to me. The top guy, Toktien, his little bio says that his name is a testament to the pain of his brothers, and then something about how what was inflicted is merely a small part of all that they suffer. !!!

That doesn’t make as much sense in English I think :). I wish I were more fluent in Spanish - it is pretty much the best language ever.

wallacer:

The English isn’t great, but I think it is intelligible enough to put an order through to them without getting lost.