[Archive] Gorak-Zharr Clan:� The truths and the trickeries [8-1-2] 02-18-2015

MadHatter:

Have really enjoyed the reports so please keep them coming

Abecedar
Thanks a bunch for reading :cheers will do!
GZ on the win!!! Great bat.rep. !!

Yodrin
Thanks!! I'm gonna try getting a better camera in the future somewhere, I hope something could be worked out from them atleast :hat off

MadHatter:

02/18-2015: 2500p, Chaos Dwarfs Vs. Ogre Kingdoms

Chaos Dwarfs went Bale-bomb and Ogres went tailored against it.

The game starts with the Hobgoblins running of the table due to the frenzied hellcannon which moved up was destroyed by the combined charge of the mournfangs and stonehorn. During the whole game magic went bad for both sides, Hashut-Prophet casted himself down to lvl 1 and both went lvl 4 death. Even so the only purple sun to hit the table was my opponents and it failed it’s distance badly on a roll of 2.

Some tricks I pulled where the doom and darkness + hellcannon shot which the ogres miracolously passed time after another. All breaths went into the maneaters which scouted and had poison, blunders did an amazing 13 wounds to the ironguts as a stand and shoot reaction. Ogre mainblock broke on a rear-charge under Doom and Darkness and was chased down by the pursuing Taurus. Soul Blight lowering the ogres to t3 s3 was a game-winner for me and in the end I won because the bale tauri denied my opponent half my victorypoints, I had 1250 points left on the table and the ogre player about 600.

CRUSHING VICTORY!