[Archive] Got space?

snowblizz:

Saw this on another forum. Well, two actually and thought it was an interesting idea. And since Kera asked about my projects I thought a picture was worth a thousand words, or about how many projects I have…

So this is my workspace at my parents’. Got most of my paints in my studio at uni so I’m mostly doing modelling right now over Christmas.

North corner of the house. Drafty right now. Stacked with boxes of bitz.

My shelves for stuff that isn’t painted/is painted and have no foam trays and all manner of random junk. The picture is actually a bit misleading as I’ve packed down lots of things for an Apocalypse game. The shelves are stock full right now.

Actual workarea. And that is the state it usually is. Some of the things visible do have paint now. Unfortunately they have been replaced by twice the stuff.

So what you all got to show? I showed you mine…:hat off

Pyro Stick:

Ghrask Dragh:

I think your thread title is better than mine though :wink:

snowblizz:

I think your thread title is better than mine though ;)

Ghrask Dragh
LOL! And here I tried to do a search and all before posting.
Maybe mod can move this in there?

Kera foehunter:

snowbuzz are those ironbreaker you have primered and verion 6th dwarfs???

a lot of stuff

snowblizz:

snowbuzz are those ironbreaker you have primered and verion 6th dwarfs???
a lot of stuff

Kera foehunter
Indeed they are. They are all slowly turning to the worship of darker gods. Hashut or others, we shall see.

GRNDL:

Snowblizz,

I applaud your attempt at nesting in the corner and the turmoil you have brought to it. /raises mug of mead.

The shelves, however, show a distinct effort toward maintaining organization which cancels out the aforementioned kudo. Ah well.

snowblizz:

Snowblizz,

I applaud your attempt at nesting in the corner and the turmoil you have brought to it. /raises mug of mead.

The shelves, however, show a distinct effort toward maintaining organization which cancels out the aforementioned kudo. Ah well.

GRNDL
I furiously maintain that it is only for the purpose of having more space on which to spread Chaos! There's no order to placement on the shelves only what ever space happens to be available. No effort has been put toward maintaining order. That I can assure you!:)

EDIT: In fact, the space under the desks as well as another bookshelf (plus a fair amount of space in front of it) is dedicated to the sprawl. I once searched 15 minutes for a box of plastic Beastmen. I even had to take a breather and think if I truly had bought an additional box before I managed to find it.