[Archive] Great find on ebay!

WarplockMonkey:

Whilst searching ebay for a sutible model to base a great taurus on, i came aross this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WH-Chaos-dwarf-Bull-Centaur-Plastic-Conversions_W0QQitemZ250194358734QQihZ015QQcategoryZ7389QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have big plans for these, they may look crap now, but once iv finished with them they will bring a tear to any dawi zharrs eye!

The sixe of the torsos are almost perfect, no more tedious bull body sculpting for me!

If this does work out, i will be selling both my bull centaur hero, and BSB, if i put these on ebay would anybody be interested?

-Warplock

P.S: Please don’t bid on them!!!

Pyro Stick:

I guess they could work. But they look too much like toy cows that have had some cheap dwarf stuck on the front of them very badly, and very out of proportion. Also they arent the mose detailed models. If you want everyone to leave it then post your username in the ebay username thread.

WarplockMonkey:

Im not just going to repaint them, i am only using the bodies and im going to sculpt new dwarf parts for them, with armour and such like

You will not be able to tell they were the original models!

Pyro Stick:

Im not just going to repaint them, i am only using the bodies and im going to sculpt new dwarf parts for them, with armour and such like

You will not be able to tell they were the original models!

WarplockMonkey
Well i hope so. When you get them hack off those dwarf bodies and burn them. Unless you are going to use them for a base. Then cover them in green stuff and move them further up the body to make them look less like Cow Men.

WarplockMonkey:

When you get them hack off those dwarf bodies and burn them.

Pyro Stick
Don't worry, those won't see the light of day again.....

I only wanted them for the bull bodies, and with a combined cost of about �4, and the joy of sculpting them, i think its worth it!

cornixt:

They just look odd to me. Might be cheaper to just get toy cows from a toy store

WarplockMonkey:

Trust me cornixt, i have looked it EVERY toy shop i came across (to the amusement of my friends), and i just couldnt find the right shape, size or pose for a taurus/bull centaur