[Archive] GREAT NEWS!

asheira:

GREAT  NEWS!

i was looking for “Dwarf warrior sprue” on google images. (i already found miners, so i thought i would look)

the image search had XANDER’S CD WARRIORS as the 2nd picture

Thommy H:

THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Repone:

Oh yes what a great information.

Fan boy… :~

Sojourn:

I’M SO EXCITED THAT XANDER IS A CELEBRITY THAT I WILL USE ALL CAPS :wink:

I kid, I kid…

but really, that’s totally AWESOME… he’s doing a great job promoting CD… what a huge achievement. :slight_smile:

asheira:

glad someone sees the significance that random google searches bring up Chaos Dwarfs

Hashut’s Blessing:

Mr. Xander, I salute you so thoroughly as patron saint of CDs :wink: that I knock my own hat off, removing the need to tip it off to you!

Willmark:

The sarcasm that is oozing from this thread can be felt 3 threads and two forums away…

Sojourn:

hey now… I AM proud of Xander…

but I do chuckle at the other comments :stuck_out_tongue: they are too funny :wink: especially HB’s. haha.

just out of curiosity, what forum is two forums away? :wink:

Willmark:

Speaking in strictly geographical terms off topic is two below the super secret “Staff” forum where us CD sorceror lords plot world domination.

Two down would be the Marketplace… Obviously geography wasnt your major at University. :wink:

Sojourn:

haha, nope, it wasn’t. I wanted a job when I graduated. :stuck_out_tongue: (I KID! no one jump on me about that comment!)

I just couldn’t stand geography… I think it was a result of my stupid grade 9 teacher blaming the ‘government’ for not giving us enough funding for newer atlases (i.e. one’s that didn’t still identify the USSR…) while the teacher’s lounge got decked out with new leather furniture or new office furniture almost every year. bitter and resentful

and I truly thought you meant a different ‘forum’ like, the Wood Elf Forum or Brettonia or something… I see CDO as a Chaos Dwarf Forum. it’s just how I sort things out in my mental filing system I guess. :wink:

Repone:

On this same google page, there is even skiing dwarfs!

http://images.google.fr/images?hl=fr&q=Dwarf%20warrior%20sprue&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Theory_Man:

I'M SO EXCITED THAT XANDER IS A CELEBRITY THAT I WILL USE ALL CAPS ;)

Sojourn
I guess It could be worse, he could have used a larger text and a different color font. :~

zorn sabretooth:

yay recognation for xander

Hashut’s Blessing:

If I remember rightly, I was being serious, but a little tongue-in-cheek about Mr. xander’s patron-saint-age :smiley: Sometimes, the funniest things were not intended to be :smiley: