[Archive] Green Big hat

warh:

i have start sculpt Big hats:hat

the unheard one:

That model is amazing.:o

Are you planing on casting and selling it.

Ogrob:

That looks flipping awesome!

Bassman:

It’s frickin’ awesome! Why did not amdit you find an original gs work of the 5th edition chaos dwarfs? :wink:

My only complain to this awesomeness is… what’s the point? Wasn’t easier to get some original ones?

Next time try to personalize your style better, you certainly have the skills!

I do not think you can cast and sell them, there are too many references of Games Workshop models.

But my words are just junk compared to your great job… my compliments :slight_smile:

warh:

Thanks!

That model is amazing.:o

Are you planing on casting and selling it.

the unheard one
maybe cast it but not sell it

warh:

My only complain to this awesomeness is... what's the point? Wasn't easier to get some original ones?

Bassman
more fun to sculpt:P

Ingrown:

That looks amazing mate! very accurate :hat off

Thommy H:

Wow, that’s a bit nice. I’d buy a unit of those guys if you cast them in resin or something.

Baggronor:

Very nice dude :slight_smile:

I’d buy a unit of those guys if you cast them in resin or something.
Keep it hush hush, they are basically identical to GWs.

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

Keep it hush hush, they are basically identical to GWs.
Which is probably the reason why Warh has done such a great job, they fit in every detail. Thumbs up! :cheers

tjub:

Wow! Hur snygg som helst, det enda jag inte är toksåld på så är det yxan…

And please give us step by steps photos next time too. :wink:

Patsy02:

Ikke hør på Tjub, øksen er dritbra.

Any chance of you accidentally making a resin batch too many and accidentally sending it to me, after which I send you a completely unrelated gift in the shape of money? :smiley:

Xander:

Wow! Pull the axe closer to his body so we can rank him up!

Stunning work!

clam:

Awesome talent and a great, great sculpt, but like Bassmann, I would really have loved to see a bit more of Warh’s personal  character in this one. So let the next one show us your interpretation of the Dawi Zharr’s -and not just another Alan Perry - we need a new a star :wink:

The Brain:

He looks awsome don’t change a thing about your style. I hope to see what a whole unit of them looks like.

warh:

thanks all:)

Thommy H and Patsy02:  as Bassman and Baggronor said there are too many references of Games Workshop models.

Tjub:  well, i’m still newby on weapons:P

Clam:  do you want me to put a wood mask on his face and a puppet in his hand?

Bassman:

I appreciate you like 5th edition style as every “real” Chaos Dwarf shall do (OK… I started a new flame war against 3rd edition lovers :wink: ) and I suggest you to keep it as a reference. Look what I did with my sorcerers, they fit with in 5th edition style but have my personal style too. Tjub, Centauro make even better examples of a big hat style… or Ishkur, of course :slight_smile:

clam:

warh
That's a awesome idea - but it seems, that you fancy big hats, so you should stick with that ;)

Try change the hat design a bit - make it your personal hat. Curly beards and moustache can have a 100 different looks - why do it the Perry-way? :D

So many litlle things you can do, to make it your own - but still a perfect add to a 4th army.

But please don't misunderstand! - I think it's a brilliant sculpt, and I would love to have this model in my collection of 4th's.

warh:

warh
That's a awesome idea - but it seems, that you fancy big hats, so you should stick with that ;)

Try change the hat design a bit - make it your personal hat. Curly beards and moustache can have a 100 different looks - why do it the Perry-way? :D

So many litlle things you can do, to make it your own - but still a perfect add to a 4th army.

But please don't misunderstand! - I think it's a brilliant sculpt, and I would love to have this model in my collection of 4th's.

clam
i see,but i like the perry beard;P
i maybe do 50/50 perry hat and own hat.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

VERY nice sir! :slight_smile: Always agreeable to have someone bolster our ranks of bighats!