[Archive] Green Eyed Minis launches

GreenEyedMinis:

Green Eyed Minis is launching its website today and we hope you can stop by and take a look.

www.greeneyedminis.com

Our vision is to make huge armies available to everyone and to recapture the glory days of when gaming tables groaned under the weight of the forces amassed on them. No more will you be forced to fight games with a few dozen figures on each side; Green Eyed Minis is all about getting big armies on to your gaming table.

Our first range is the Dwarven Empire which is currently marching to war across our gaming tables at GEM HQ.

The army has all the core elements you need to build a formidable force and new regiments are being worked on as we speak, so reinforcements are due soon. Not only that but our second army will be available in March.

Thanks for looking and good gaming.

clam:

Excellent news. The store looks good and flexiable unit purchase is a great idea. Will have to get myself a sample of these af GH14 (don’t need any more destractions :D).

Good luck with the store - and hopefully we’ll soon start seeing what other races you’ve planned.

Fequiil:

and hopefully we'll soon start seeing what other races you've planed.

clam
he's got them in a plane?!:P

Hazkar:

that saruhan would make some nice cd with a little conversion,are they 28mm?

Baggronor:

Our first range is the Dwarven Empire
That sounds strangely familiar ;)

What's the next army going to be?

clam:

clam

Fequiil
Have no idea what you are talking about ;)

Shakhorth:

Sigh, so more coold dwarves I must purchase… I can hear my wallet screaming already. :wink:

Torped:

I’ll be picking up some of those hammerers when I stop being broke. And probably one of those cannons.

GreenEyedMinis:

that saruhan would make some nice cd with a little conversion,are they 28mm?

Hazkar
Hi,

The range is all based with with 28mm gaming in mind. The figures measure approx 20mm to the eye.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

nitroglysarine:

Looking good!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Hazkar:

Hi,

The range is all based with with 28mm gaming in mind. The figures measure approx 20mm to the eye.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

GreenEyedMinis
thank you for the info

Fequiil:

clam

Fequiil
Have no idea what you are talking about ;)

clam
actually, i think you know exactly watt i mean!;)