grom:

Some of my old conversions (ordered works):

Zombie Dragon:

Forest Dragon:

Chaos Dragon:

Willmark:

HOLY CRAP all of those kick mucho butt! Great Job! :hat off

Pyro Stick:

They are amazing. I particularly love the zombie and forest dragons. Amazing work done on those. I dont think i could stand painting that many dragons.

Canix:

AWESOME!!! They are excellent:hat off ,how much are they on commission? great stuff just need a lava dragon in a new CD book and you to model it for GW:D

grom:

They are amazing. I particularly love the zombie and forest dragons. Amazing work done on those. I dont think i could stand painting that many dragons.

Pyro Stick
well - Im not a painter... just an amateur converter and beginner sculptor...
AWESOME!!! They are excellent:hat off ,how much are they on commission? great stuff just need a lava dragon in a new CD book and you to model it for GW:D

Canix
Ups. My mistake - converting of this minis was ordered... I never tried to put minis on auction ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat:

The sculpt of the fire breath / whatever of the chaos dragon brilliant! Oh well, and the head too. :hat off

AGPO:

How did you do the fire breath from the chaos dragon? This is just the thing i’m looking for for a current project so detail would be much appreciated

Malificant:

indeed, do enlighten us. i want my great taurus snorting fire.

grom:

Soon I’ll do a tutorial :wink:

Willmark:

More likely you a “proamateur” :wink:

Kera foehunter:

great job on the dragons. Cant wait on the Tutorial

AGPO:

Soon I'll do a tutorial ;)

grom
Can't thank you enough! Three cheers for Grom!

Doombeard:

when i was doing the flames for the great taurus one my most recent army i couldnt remember what had inspired me but seeing your chaos dragon has reminded me ! damn i wish i had done it as well as that!

Ghrask Dragh:

How did I miss this thread!!

Awesome sculpts Grom :hat off the fire is very impressive on that Chaos Dragon, did you use milliput? Zombie dragon is my fav’ here, what did you do to the wings? I suppose I will have to wait for the tutorial…

AGPO:

Aren’t we all Ghrask, aren’t we all…

Xander:

If you made a sculpting tutorial, that would rock!

grom:

Cant wait on the Tutorial

Kera foehunter
Same as me :)
Aren't we all Ghrask, aren't we all...

AGPO
Yes we are :)
If you made a sculpting tutorial, that would rock!

Xander
I'll made it ASAP - but u must remember that I'm lazy ;)