[Archive] GW Employees CD Knowledge

Abyssal_Terror_:

I’m lucky enough to not have a GW store in my area anymore. When we did have one, most of the employees had no idea what was going on at all :stuck_out_tongue: At least with the FLGS their knowledgeable on the lore and if they don’t know something, they wont lie and make up a story like Wood Elves destroying the CD race.

Vogon:

Well I guess I’m one of the lucky ones.  I have three GWs within an easy car journey and a FLGS as well.  All the guys in the stores I go to are pretty old hands and know quite a bit of the history.  In a recent SoM game both Lamasu and Great Taurus (original metals) were fielded having had their riders temporarily removed.

They are looking forward to my FW CDs turning up in store (no pressure to get them finished then)

Cheers

Vogon

Ugly Green Trog:

MUAHAHAHA Silly treehugging hippies couldnt wipe out the chaos dwarf race, Especially as their wimpy tree magic wouldnt work very well in the dark lands.

richard barby:

there are 3 full times at my local store and 1 dosent really care to much hes to busy running the place

the other 2 give my a hard time on (in jest) how can yo play warahmmer with an army that doesnt exsit any more but there there around the same age as myself and remember the glory days of gw

Ugly Green Trog:

Yeah in fairness the guys at my local GW are pretty awesome and are always happy to chat about what im doing, whether its current or not.