[Archive] Gyro copter

Kera foehunter:

Here is my gyro copter for my chaos dwarfs or more like a steam power gyro . take that you dwarf scum!!!

DARKTROOPER:

that looks like a speeder bike from star wars looking good so far…

bandnerd1892:

Looks great! What I think would look cool is if you were to put two blades underneath so it would look like some kind of vertical take off vehicle. Look:

nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Yeah that does look like a star wars speeder.

Narflung:

That is totally awesome. Chaos Squats anyone? :slight_smile: great work kera

Kera foehunter:

Thanks!! that is a star war speeder bike and organ canon parts and chaos shields and dwarf drums

al-hashut:

very kool kera. The pilot seems to seated somewahat precariously, i know if i was a short fella flying about i’d want a back to my chair.

Kudos for having both estrogen and star wars memorabilia, always been somwhat like polar opposites in my book

Kera foehunter:

Well the idea came from watching star wars .I though after watching the pod races that the cd would do something like this.All that land you know !! That would be a fun game to do chaos dwarf steam power racers

Father Grumpmas:

Fantastic looking model - you have made an excellent job of the greenstuff work on the pilot.

:hat off

Narflung:

How to guide?

Kera foehunter:

as what parts i used Narflunge

Merchant:

Ey there mate - thats one hell of a cool gyro you have made there :slight_smile:

A little Starwars like maybe? :wink:

- But what is it made up???

and what about the head of its driver - what is it from?

Anyway cool ultra cool, will we be able to see a complet army some time soon???

Cheers mate :cheers

Canix:

That looks great the greenstuff work on the pilot looks good particularily the beard and is that ramlike horns? may look a bit 40k ish but the paintjob will change that i am sure :hat

Is it gonna be pirate pimped?

Kera foehunter:

Well the body is a star war speeder (they are still out there i got this one a month ago)

i cut off the bottom cannon. Then i added the engines, which are made up of chaos maurader shields. Then two dwarf cannon wheels and dwarf warrior drums.Then i added gears from the ogan canon kit. pluss i split the organ canon guns apart and then mounted the 1 cannon barrow where the speeder canon was.Then i put the cannon chassie on the back part with the firing pieces of the organ gun to give it a steam look. the Driver i though of a ww2 bomber pilot with the thick jacket . IM thinking of making it green like orc skin they have the thickest hides any way.the face is a verion 6 guy with a mask and beard.

how soon i don’t know ??i need HELP!!! with what would be cool colors for this .

wallacer:

That’s really cool, Kera. Cool enough for some slaves, methinks.

As an added bonus, you have the beginnings of a squat army if they ever get written back into 40k :wink:

Hashut’s Blessing:

That looks uber. May need a little work on his clothing, but otherwise cool :smiley: I was going to be shocked by the use of the Star Wars speeder bike, but since you got it a month ago, I won’t :slight_smile: Looks like a snowtrooper one, specifically…

Grimstonefire:

He needs something on his back IMO. Its a little plain compared to the rest of the awesome model.

Considering how fast he would be going I think you should add a back to his seat.

Kera foehunter:

Wallacer yea I have my first space squat.Dam it now it a start of another army

Thanks H.B.

Grims mabe he needs a female rider to keep him from falling off.

but thanks to all you guys and girls all your chaos dwarf stuff and idea keep me going.