[Archive] H: CASH $400 W: Chaos Dwarf army USA

BLOOD AXE:

I know its a long shot, but maybe someone here has tired of their Chaos Dwarves or has a friend with an army collecting dust. I have $400. I am more interested in Chaos dwarves & warmachines, then Hobgoblins, but would accept them as part of a whole army. Im in the USA. Yes, I’m looking on Ebay & Bartertown too.

PM with a list, prices.

Thanks.

Willmark:

Last time someone had a Chaos Dwarf army complete for sale on vultureBay, it went for x2 the amount you are talking. It was our very own iamahobgoblin. If your search the marketplace forum you’ll find the thread regarding the sale.

Good luck thou. If I happen to see something in my travels on the web I’ll post a link for ya.

Pyro Stick:

Last time someone had a Chaos Dwarf army complete for sale on vultureBay, it went for x2 the amount you are talking. It was our very own iamahobgoblin. If your search the marketplace forum you'll find the thread regarding the sale.

Good luck thou. If I happen to see something in my travels on the web I'll post a link for ya.

Willmark
And that was a converted army as well, not the original models. THere is a 3200 point army on ebay at the moment. I think i posted the link in the Extrotionate pricing thread in the market place.

BLOOD AXE:

Yeah,you guys arent telling me anything I don’t already know. Sigh. Im not expecting anything really. But you never know, sometimes you get lucky.LOL.

I wish GW would get some new CD stuff out.

Malificant:

for 400 dollars ill convert one for you…

Doombeard:

theres a niceley converted army with an altar of hashut on ebay atm its not painted but looks pretty cool, it sold last time for �265 but the buyer never paid so its been relisted . maybe you could get lucky with that

BLOOD AXE:

Im trying out some experimental conversions myself. Highly based on your work IMAHOBGOBLIN. My helmet(not hat.) is off to you! LOL! They look good so far. I’ll have to get a pic or two up.

Doombeard:

well i saw all the great work on this website and decided to try some out none of them are my ideas all the inspiration came from here and hoh. this is an amazing forum

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

obviously youve tried to see what you could get from the gw website store itself

BLOOD AXE:

Yes, I looked at the GW store. I find it hilarious that some people want MORE than what I could buy the same figure from GW. GW’s list is pretty limited though.

$400 buys ALOT of Dwarves & bits to make my own Chaos Dwarves. So I might just try that. I’ve done a simple head & weapon swap with a Dwarf Miner/Chaos warior & it looks pretty good. A litle greenstuff to cover gaps, a chaos shield, a paint job, & I’ll be OK. I can’t wait to get to work on my Thunderers/Blunderbusses.