[Archive] H: CD juggernaut+ MM CDs to trade

Vintagephreak:

Hi all,

I have one spare chaos dwarf juggernaut w/boar centaur and one extra tower as well as 10 different marauder chaos dwarfs to trade. All minis are unpainted and unassembled. I had made a deal for them already on Bartertown.com, but the other guy suddenly disappeared. I am looking for unreleased squats in trade, alternatively the artillery pieces from the unreleased GW Forces of the Imperium set. I am only interested in trading and will not sell these models, so no money offers will be entertained.

Cheers,

Martin

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

what are the squats you are interested in??

Vintagephreak:

what are the squats you are interested in??

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Hi, here's a link:

http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Squats_-_Unreleased

Pyro Stick:

I doubt anyone here will have any of that unreleased stuff so if you arent going to accept money then you should just stick with bartertown. In regards to the marauders, i would be interested in a crossbowman if that is one of the spares.

Vintagephreak:

I doubt anyone here will have any of that unreleased stuff so if you arent going to accept money then you should just stick with bartertown. In regards to the marauders, i would be interested in a crossbowman if that is one of the spares.

Pyro Stick
Hi, that is probably sound advice, however the guy who seemingly dropped out of the trade resurfaced on my trade group and that deal is back on, sorry. At any rate the crossbow was not one of the Marauders, there were mainly multiples.

I will get a shipment of Citadel chaos dwarfs sometime before xmas, and will post those I do not need for my conversion project up on the trade forum.

Cheers,

Martin

Pyro Stick:

By trade forum do you mean bartertown? If so then post a link to it when you do.

Vintagephreak:

By trade forum do you mean bartertown? If so then post a link to it when you do.

Pyro Stick
Sorry, I meant this forum's trade/sell pages. Sur thing, will give a heads-up in time! Martin

Willmark:

If for some reason you do want to sell the Jugger, let us know here, plenty of people will offer up dollars for said item.

Canix:

You may have some luck on HOH if that trade falls through .Some of the collectors had/have huge collections of squats:hat

rolljordan:

Hey Martin, what are you doing here :slight_smile:

Chris

P.S. Hy all I’m Chris a citadel Collector. Joined the forum and will post later let me read the discussion first.

I’m in Italy but from the US. Cheers

P.S.S. Martin are you realy parting with a CD Siege tower?

Willmark:

Welcome to the forum Chris. Now get in line for the jugger should he choose to sell it here. :wink:

rolljordan:

Welcome to the forum Chris. Now get in line for the jugger should he choose to sell it here. ;)

Willmark
No problem and don't worry not in a urgent need for it :cheers I got one my self many years ago. But if you guys will give it up I will get a second one for my collection :idea

Too bad after seeing it on eBay go for over $400.00 I will probably not be able to buy it anyway :(

BTW anyone selling some bazooka teams? I need 10 more :hashut Working on making 3 full 20 pieces blunder units with them. If you have them and want to sell them please pm me.

Thanks,
Chris

Pyro Stick:

BTW anyone selling some bazooka teams? I need 10 more :hashut Working on making 3 full 20 pieces blunder units with them. If you have them and want to sell them please pm me.

rolljordan
It would be much cheaper buying normal blunderbuss models. Unless you only like the 3rd edition models of couse.

Canix:

There are always bazooka teams on ebay just dont pay �26 for two!(like some noob this weekend)They are only �3-6 pounds usually .That is alot of bazookas you want there i have 4 teams but NEED them;)

Ravel:

There are always bazooka teams on ebay just dont pay �26 for two!(like some noob this weekend)They are only �3-6 pounds usually .That is alot of bazookas you want there i have 4 teams but NEED them;)

Canix
Hey, who you callin a noob! I did that on principle!

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

theres a bazooka on ebay at the moment, from germany

rolljordan:

rolljordan
It would be much cheaper buying normal blunderbuss models. Unless you only like the 3rd edition models of couse.

Pyro Stick
:) that is the word I love 3rd edition.....

rolljordan:

theres a bazooka on ebay at the moment, from germany

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
Do you have the auction number?

Canix:

Canix
Hey, who you callin a noob! I did that on principle!

Ravel
Sorry :Ddidnt remember who it was i was shocked:o by that �26 FOR two! .What principle would allow you to pay that much for something that commen if you dont mind me asking:hat

Ravel:

That guy was willing to spend a ton of money just to beat me after last-second high balling an auction for some crossbows I wanted, I sure as heck wasn’t going to let him have both!

Surely you see it wasn’t just my money at stake but my honor as well?