[Archive] H: Unit of Fixxer Upper Chaos Dwarfs & Skin Wolves

bas_2312:

Hi guys,

I’ve been going through the loads of mini’s I still have lying around, and found this unit. It’s a remainder of my old Chaos Dwarfs and I’m never going to use them again. They’re all painted and would need some stripping, and most weapons have been replaced. So it would really be a hobby project to fix up these guys.

sotek222:

How much would you want for the unit?

bas_2312:

How much would you want for the unit?

sotek222
I have no idea, PM me your offer :)

I also have a unit of 4 painted Skin Wolves including the Forgeworld Event one that I'm not using if anyone's interested:

(there's another one just like these that's one on the pictures)

Satan:

Price for the wolves?

bas_2312:

Price for the wolves?

Satan
You've got a PM :)

bas_2312:

No-one interested in these?

Zhatek The Weird:

Greetings my good sir. :hat off
I would like to add such an outstanding skin wolves unit to the army i am working on. Do you have any specific price for the 4 of them and what about the shipping cost how much will that be?
Regards Zhatek

bas_2312:

I would like to add such an outstanding skin wolves unit to the army i am working on. Do you have any specific price for the 4 of them and what about the shipping cost how much will that be?
Regards Zhatek

Zhatek The Weird
Send you a PM :)

Zhatek The Weird:

Regards Zhatek

Zhatek The Weird
Send you a PM :)

bas_2312
PM sent :)