[Archive] Сhaos Dwarfs Fan Art

igorvet:

Hi guys!

I’m new here (it’s my first day on CDO) and the main reason why I’m here is my love to Chaos Dwarves )):hat off

not sure where is fan art section, please move it to place where it should be :slight_smile:

So, it would be great to hear comments of a real sons of Hashut about my art ))

Hope you’ll like them :cheers

An idea of friend of mine Ravenswood who’s a big fan of classic chaos dwarves with big hats and curly beards, so am I :slight_smile:

Black Axes of Hashut - are untouchable cast in chaos dwarves society (analogue of dwarves Slayers).

BAH are the last chansers who can prove their loyalty to Hashut with two handed axe. They don’t have shields - cause they are already dead.

BAH are perfect warriors because they communicate with outer world only through their leader.

Oftenly, BAH are used as a body guards of chaos wizards.

So, here they are fatalistic warriors - Black Axes of Hashut.

so.sad:

Hey there and welcome on board :slight_smile:

These are some nice drawings, I like your style and the level of detail. Very inspirational.

I checked your deviantart gallery and I’d say there is some nice drawings there. I especially like the “Death from Above” one.

If you do further Chaos Dwarf drawings, there is a topic for these here:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6053

igorvet:

Н�?

Hey there and welcome on board :slight_smile:

These are some nice drawings, I like your style and the level of detail. Very inspirational.

I checked your deviantart gallery and I’d say there is some nice drawings there. I especially like the “Death from Above” one.

If you do further Chaos Dwarf drawings, there is a topic for these here:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6053

so.sad
Thanks for your comment and visitng my DA page :slight_smile:

There are some coolest CD art on fan art section!

it would be great if moderators move my post there :slight_smile:

Lord Archaon:

You have an awesome painting skill, the first pic is my favorite. Next step is to make them in color. :wink:

igorvet:

You have an awesome painting skill, the first pic is my favorite. Next step is to make them in color. ;)

Lord Archaon
Thanks bro ))
As for me, I love second one more ))
These arts are ink graphic and there shouldn't be any colours except black and white ))
but, want to share with you my last CD sketch

Should I do it in same tecnique as my previous CD works or make it in colour?

Cheers ))

GRNDL:

I love your style - it has a lot of life and character. The picture above though is crying out for colour, IMO, the central figure on top working some magic and rim lighting the characters at the bottom… Whichever choice you make, its going to be a great piece of artwork.

You should look into the Word of Hashut, from what I hear they are looking for illustrators to support the zine and I think you’d be a good fit. Good exposure for your work, too.

Loki:

This art work is awesome igorvet your attention to detail is excellent, your latest one is my favourite i really like that style, also i think the art looks better with out colour but that is just my personal taste i like all the sketch lines and the black and white, do you have any of death rockets and their crew (favourtie unit :)) would love to see them in this style

once again amazing work please keep it up :hat off

igorvet:

Really happy to hear your warm words about my art - it gives lots of inspiration to draw more CD ))

About Word of Hashut illustrator - why not! ))

I’ll be happy to draw something for zine ))

glad I’m here ))

grupax:

verry nice, i reallike the old style look of the first drawing,

the scetch ain’t bad either. really bloodbowl, cartooneske like.

Great stuff, thnx for posting.

igorvet:

thanks ))

I like old school chaos dwarves, IMO they have style - something Babylonian )

On second art I’d try to combine some old and new CD stuff but I still prefer big hats and curly beards ))

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Awesome! You may want to get in contact with Willmark, to provide some cool drawings for upcoming issues of Word of Hashut, our community fanzine. :slight_smile:

Xander:

Amazing work! :smiley: Do you do any colour stuff? :smiley:

igorvet:

Amazing work! :D  Do you do any colour stuff? :D

Xander
Yes sir, I do :)
http://igorvet.deviantart.com/ :cheers

two_heads_talking:

it’s a small world. I’ve liked your deviant art works and now you’ve gone an done

chaos dwarfs and in my favorite big hat/babylonian style.

Your work is amazing. I’d like to see your recent sketch done in color as well

Lord Archaon:

Wow, you’re indeed a talented painter! So now we are waiting for a color CD painting. :wink:

о�?ен�O, о�?ен�O ждем! :wink:

igorvet:

Wow, you're indeed a talented painter! So now we are waiting for a color CD painting. ;)
о�?ен�O, о�?ен�O ждем! ;)

Lord Archaon
Thank you guys!
Спасибо! �"як�f�Z! (russian and ukrainian "thank you")

I'm happy to tell you that I'll try to make some art for next Word of Hashut issue )))
I'm very excited ))

Tarrakk Blackhand:

This is excellent work! I hope it makes it to WOH soon!

Willmark:

Indeed his stuff is impressive I think we have some… uses for him! :wink:

Ghrask Dragh:

I love the last pic of the 2 blunderbusses!! I would like to see it colour and for the record if you ever make a print please put me at the top of the list :cheers

tjub:

Awesome! Give us more… :slight_smile: