[Archive] Happy Birthday, or are your feet turning to Stone?

Willmark:

We should stop take a moment an reflect on the fact that for our founder the dreaded “stone creep” has set in. Xander now finds himself on that inexorable path to statuedom!

Happy Birthday and we’ll see lined up along the road to Zharr Naggrund there Xander

PS Its not my fault, Sojourn made me do it!

furrie:

happy birtday Xander

tirli_pinpon:

Joyeux anniversaire !

Sojourn:

hehehe, yep, I kinda did! Happy Birthday! you’re older than me! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still thinking of one more little thing… I hope I can pull it together before the end of the day :wink:

Thommy H:

Happy birthday, Xander. You’ve overtaken me now :cheers

Steven:

Happy Birthday Xander! :cheers

Lord Archaon:

while giving Xander a larger whip an a taller hat Hail Xander! The high sorcerer of the council! May you beard grow bigger and your weapon sharper.:cheers

Grish:

Happy birthday dude. I’m still wayyyyyyyyyy older if it makes you feel any better.

Xander:

Thanks guys!!

Yes, 24 years old is pretty old, though I think 25 is the age the stone starts to set in… shrugs

Heh, I looked at the off-topic section today to see if a birthday thread had been started, but apparently, it’s big news. :stuck_out_tongue:

asheira:

Happy birthday Lord Xander, may your age into the hundreds and my your beard never grow thin .

We shall selebrate your birth with an emence amount alchohal!

The one in the hat/mask would be xander.

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Xander:

Happy birthday Lord Xander, may your age into the hundreds and my your beard never grow thin .

We shall selebrate your birth with an emence amount alchohal!

The one in the hat/mask would be xander.
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

asheira
Haha, nicely done man.

Thanks.

Steven:

Hah! I just realized…

You’re a Taurus! Lucky. :slight_smile:

Xander:

Haha, I am indeed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ingrown:

Happy Birthday Xander, I’ll have a drink for you, its for you honest

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Is that a grey lock of hair I see there in your beard? :hat off Hah, happy birthday mate!

Sojourn:

Haha, I am indeed. :P

Xander
whoa now... Xander, I KNOW you didn't just agree to that (that being you're a Taurus). Didn't Bill Nye tell you that you aren't really a Taurus!? don't try to claim that zodiac sign now that other people think it's cool... LIAR! O_O

Xander:

Indeed, for those of you who haven’t seen it, watch this video:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPFoDkGFrU

Due to the Procession of the Equinoxes, on my birthday the Sun rises in the constellation Aries, not Taurus.

Filipicusius:

Grattis på födelsedagen

(swedish)

I call for internationall congratulations!!!

Grish:

Eh astrology mumbo jumbo. Like what date and time you’re born really determines anything about your personality or your future.

Bill Nye is the man.

Kera foehunter:

Well didn’t turn to stone last year??? well if you didn’t i need a new yard gnome when you do !! hAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER

P.S. Did Sojorn make you dinner ???