they will and when  they do :o:o:o
yea
Kera

For the member who never meet Sojourn
she was another Girl here  . throw  all the girl where less than a half a dozen
Sojoun  was another who should out even among of girls

Happy Birthday Soujorn

Lava Lord:

:hat off Have a very happy birthday. Make it special, it only comes once a year… Cheers

Zanko:

Very, very sad but I think Sojourn is lost for CDO! :frowning:

Her last visit here at he site was one year ago!

Nonetheless happy birthday! Xander might tell you … :hat off

:hashut

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll let her know to drop by, but merry stoning to the drunkest dwarf of the darklands! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sojourn:

Wow. I can’t believe some people even remember me around here, it’s been a long while (too long!)

Life has been mental the past 1.5 years, I was working between Canada and Australia last year and this year actually made the move and relocation to Sydney… insanity.

Many thanks for the wishes! I miss you all and should make a bigger effort to pop by more often. Glad to see the Golden Hat is still going strong and the entries look incredible!

Well done to all of you for keeping the community thriving and growing.

Much love,

Sojourn

Abecedar:

welcome to australia Sojourn. great decision

Hashut’s Blessing:

I knew she hadn’t had the granite go to her brain - she wouldn’t forget us :wink:

Besides, how could we forget you! Us basalt-beards remember EVERYONE! :stuck_out_tongue: Hope you enjoyed the cake I allowed you to have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

snowblizz:

Happy, late I guess, birthday. This virtual present was totally bought on time and, heeey who stole the present I left it right there ->|

Wouldn’t “between Australia and Canada” be somewhere in the Pacific? :wink: Stealing boots from fish are we?

Kera foehunter:

Good to see you made it back. its been like 2 year …

Just think how fast time will go when we get to Willmark and wallacer age :slight_smile:

brotsorrow:

Happy B day and welcome back (hopefully longer than a day).

CopperPot:

Happy birthday.:cheers

AGPO:

Great to hear from you! Really glad to hear things seem to be going well, and hope you’re having a great time in Sydney.

Willmark:

Good to see you made it back. its  been like 2 year  ..
Just think how fast time will go when we get to Willmark and wallacer age  :)

Kera foehunter
*ouch*