[Archive] Happy birthday tjub

Cloister:

Happy birthday tjub :slight_smile:

Uther the unhinged:

May your day be good, your glass be full and your hat be big. Happy birthday Tjub.

Forgefire:

Skål! grattis mannen! Nästa klunk whisky är till dig!

Carcearion:

Happy Birthday Man!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Will Liam:

Happy birthday T wishing you all the best

Poison:

many happy returns !!!

Jackswift:

Belated happy birthday. May this rotation be good and prosperous for you.

Admiral:

Happy birthday tjub! You have a 9 year lead over me, but I may yet turn to stone before you do. :yar

Have a great day!

Jasko:

Happy birthday, tjub! I hope you got a proper birthday cake larger than 15mm :cheers

Zanko:

Happy birthday tjub! :hat off

Enjoy the last year of your “youth”, from the next birthday you belong to the circle of the old! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Admiral:

Hnah, 50 is the line for old. The 40s is the prime of life, traditionally (“middle age” in more hateful modern lingo). Though certainly not youth. :slight_smile:

“Next episode: Witness tjub ascend to the pinnacle of his powers, bestriding the world like a colossus, unlocking his full potential and roaring his might for all the world to see. Like a bearded midget gorilla with the biggest hat in town!

To be continued…”

Uther the unhinged:

Happy birthday lord of Tjublings. You are truly entering the prime of life! As for being old, old age officially starts at 5yrs older than me so currently 55. You have loads of time . At least 6 armies by my calculations.

TheHoodedMan:

Happy birthday :hat off and all the best until your next one :slight_smile:

Fuggit Khan:

A 15mm cake, served with a 220mm beer perhaps?

Happy Birthday dude :hat off

tjub:

Thanks all! Jupp, soon Im about to receive legendary status irl… :stuck_out_tongue: