[Archive] HAPPYNESS!

asheira:

Hey everyone, this is sammie90

(i can’t remember my password, and ian left his computer on. i’ll remember it later)

me and ian got married last night!  (probibly should have announced our engagment)

sammie90:

okay, i remembered my password ^.^

Servius:

…Ok… So let me get this straight… he called you his ex-girlfriend as you became his Fiance?

BTW Congrads.

Kera foehunter:

WOW CONGRADES!!!

well good luck !!!

Willmark:

Erm that was sudden, congrats then.

superfella:

congrats & best wishes!

when is the party for us all to come celebrate with you!?!?!

two_heads_talking:

yeah, the first post was ex-… then some back and forth, via this forum, and an engagement never mentioned here and now a notice of marriage…

Color me confused…

Well, best to you… whatever that is.

snowblizz:

yeah, the first post was ex-..   then some back and forth, via this forum,  and an engagement never mentioned here and now a notice of marriage..  

Color me confused.....  

Well, best to you.. whatever that is.

two_heads_talking
Yes, they are impulsive them young ones...

Congratulations!

Viskar Zhragoth:

For Sammie90 and Ashiera: Congrats…I hope you guys can be happy always. Long life together. Remember that Love is the soul’s awareness of its match in another…and enjoy your life together!

For Everyone Else: Is this the first CDO wedding?

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Well done on the marriage

(does this mean Sammie double posted?:~)

We can have some sort of party now what do we need to get first…Alcohol!!:slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

Congrats. You’ll be looking forwards to your Golden (hat) anniversary before too long! :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Congratulations and yes, it IS the first wedding on here.

sammie90:

thank you everyone, for congradulationg me and ian!

hugs everyone and kisses their cheeks

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Good luck! Now you have someone to play the game with!

Willmark:

There are many “games” in marriage, warhammer usually isn’t one of them.

Sojourn:

There are many "games" in marriage, warhammer usually isn't one of them.

Willmark
lmao. Oh willmark...

ummmm, congrats? *scratches head and wonders what else she's missed as she's been away from CDO for a couple weeks....*

two_heads_talking:

Willmark
who says those games ahve to be mutually exclusive?

Auretious Taak:

Willmark
lmao. Oh willmark...

ummmm, congrats? *scratches head and wonders what else she's missed as she's been away from CDO for a couple weeks....*

Sojourn
Probably as much as me.

Sammie, whilst I haven't really looked much at most of teh forums a bit of general, some army lists and some tactics and have been building an epic post pyramid in PM's to kera (we're almost at 40, you should see the pyramids size it truely is epic!), all I know is I've not been here for long. IOn the grand schem,e of things. You came in after and you and Ian were ex-partners. So, answer me and the other confused coloured chaps and lassies here - What happened to change everything? And are you from the U.S. where you can get married over night or what and was it one of those impulsive ones? Cauyse that could suck, it might not - just conjecture. I'm still tipsy from wine, wargames wednesday and either way congratulations.

Cheers, I'll keep the level of conversation above the table ;),

Luke.

P.S. Wilmark, tis true not many warhammer based marriages on forums, though WARMACHINE ones there have been quite a few - play warmachine, they have Dwarfs, infact we could turn them evil fairly easily I reckon! :p

GRNDL:

Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas…

or Cabo, or the strip club, or where-ever…

Bassman:

Congratulation!

Well I was confused too but… who cares… we (at least me :~ ) do not know so much about theis love story.

Be happy and enjoy :slight_smile:

Have many little, sturdy, beardy, hairy and tusky babies! :hat