[Archive] Harganekh's army (2500)

Harganekh:

Hi all, I will show you my first army of Chaos Dwarfs for a tournament of 2500pts :hat off

Chaos Dwarf Lord : Weapon who need two hands (sorry, I don’t know this word in your language, but it’s not a magic item), Gazrakth’s Armor, Bazhrakk’s Gauntlet, and rided a Great Taurus = 406pts

Sorcerer : Level 2, a parchment of clearing up = 125pts

Sorcerer : Level 2, a parchment of clearing up = 125pts

Sorcerer : Level 2 = 100pts

20 Chaos Dwarfs Warrior with Blunderbuss : Banner and Champion = 260pts

20 Chaos Dwarfs Warrior with Blunderbuss : Banner and Champion = 260pts

20 Chaos Dwarfs Warrior with Blunderbuss : Slave Banner and Champion = 310pts

23 Hobgobelins with shield and light armor : Banner and Champion = 112pts

(Sorcerers will come with them)

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

10 Hobgobelins = 20pts

Baliste = 30pts

Baliste = 30pts

Baliste = 30pts

Baliste = 30pts

Canon Earthwalker = 110pts

Canon Earthwalker = 110pts

I need your mind ! :cheers

torn:

ok first off heres some of the words - im assuming parchment of clearing up (wish i had one of those lol) is actually a dispel scroll.

your lord has a 2 handed weapon? not 2 seperate hand weapons? i.e. a great axe.

and it is earthshaker cannon.

the army itself is fairly big, lots and lots of hobgoblins on the table, im assuming you went for a horde style. The blunderbuss dwarves should be able to hold ground letting the hobgoblins advance, but a couple of units with hand weapons and shields usually makes the front a lot more resistant. All the artillery gives the army a lot of ranged firepower, coupled with the sorcerers this should make for a devastating ranged assault. im am just worried you will be very weak if assaulted by a strong attacking force.

Harganekh:

Ok, thanks for have seen my mistakes :slight_smile:

My Lord has a Great Weapon, who need two hands (no two weapons ^^)

im am just worried you will be very weak if assaulted by a strong attacking force.
Like a Bretonnia army ?

Hobgobelins can be killed, they don’t have a great importance. Whereas, they can be in the way of them, and attract in a trap :hashut

Doogle:

That is the problem though. You have nothing that is heavy enough to really be able to hit the knights hard enough. having combat res is good and all, with flanking, but if they manage to kill enough goblins, it will not matter anyways. I would say adding a squad of warriors with shield and 1handed weapon, or maybe some bull centaurs.

zagor66:

Hope you modelled a lot of gobbos.