[Archive] Harry "The Hammer" - Dancing teacher!?

Merchant:

Is Harry the Hammer (the logo of Warhammer) the same Harry “The Hammer” as mentioned in the Blood Bowl Handbook. If so he then played for Creeveland Crescents… and is said to end up as a dancing teacher :o We just read it in the book, since we had our first BB fight against each other (Vasquez & I) yesterday…

Hashut’s Blessing:

That’d be fairly amusing as he is meant to be so badass :smiley:

Merchant:

Maybe your all as shocks as Vasquez and I :wink:

Lord Darkash:

Is Harry the Hammer (the logo of Warhammer) the same Harry "The Hammer" as mentioned in the Blood Bowl Handbook. If so he then played for Creeveland Crescents... and is said to end up as a dancing teacher :o We just read it in the book, since we had our first BB fight against each other (Vasquez & I) yesterday...

Merchant
Well when hes not pillaging across the chaos wastes perhaps this is how he relaxes, a little light ballet, Really helps with his balance you know! :)

Hashut’s Blessing:

You can be cultured and cruel, I guess :smiley: Helps to keep him in shape :wink:

WarplockMonkey:

I heard he changed his name to ‘MC’ Hammer, and stormed the 80’s dance scene with his cultured, yet popular dancing style

He derived his saying ‘Can’t Touch This’ from his BB days, the thing that you cannot touch is the ball, and you cannot touch it because by the time you see him with it, you have no arms left

Hashut’s Blessing:

applauds, mouth agape/laughing