[Archive] Hashut and CD religion

Theory_Man:

Kept Hashut as the principal god in Chaos Dwarf theology, but allow Hashut many different forms (examples: Hashut the Protector, Hashut the Bull, Hushut the Drunken Blacksmith of Dark Bearded Dwarfs [just kidding on that one], etc).

Arlon:

Just thought of this

okay nurgle is the horned rat

why cant khorne be hashut

Kharrahk Flintwalker:

Just thought of this
okay nurgle is the horned rat
why cant khorne be hashut
The Horned Rat and Nurgle are two completely different entities. There are rats dedicated to Nurgle (Clan Pestilans) and the others who are dedicated to the Horned Rat (Gray Seers). Infact, the Horned Rat has a greater daemon who looks nothing like something from nurgle.

Also, you forget that Hashut has magic, Khorne can't stand magic.

furrie:

I think hashut is anti magic aswell, why else would he turn magic users in stone :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

we Atheist pirates think more of anarchy.than gods

ashur:

we  Atheist pirates think more of anarchy.than gods

Kera foehunter
I think I love you :hat off

Although I dont see many support for an anarchist society in warhammer. Unless a kislevite Makhnovtschina get rid of the tzarina.

wallacer:

Malal was probably the closest thing Warhammer has had to an anarchist.

ashur:

Malal was probably the closest thing Warhammer has had to an anarchist.

wallacer
To a Nihilist.

Kharrahk Flintwalker:

I think hashut is anti magic aswell, why else would he turn magic users in stone
He doesn't, Dwarfs were never meant to use magic in that manner, to do so goes against the very nature of their being. Thus, for every action there is a reaction, you gain great power, but, in doing so, you have doomed yourself, and thus, the Dwarfs slowly return to that which they were made from.

Willmark:

#1, stay with it, as is.

AGPO:

i dunno depends what kind of rum you want. they could probably mangle you up a bacardi and coke if you ask nicely.

torn
proper[/i] Barbados rum for the win!!

Personally I think Hashut is more like an aspect of Tzeentch than anything else. I think it would really please Tzeentch to turn doughty dwarfs into magic using, monster riding tusked psychopaths

Kera foehunter:

i dunno depends what kind of rum you want. they could probably mangle you up a bacardi and coke if you ask nicely.

torn
proper[/i] Barbados rum for the win!!

Personally I think Hashut is more like an aspect of Tzeentch than anything else. I think it would really please Tzeentch to turn doughty dwarfs into magic using, monster riding tusked psychopaths

AGPO
Chaos pirate rum served in a old warrior boot to add some kick!!!