[Archive] Hashut

Akuma:

Anyone fill me in on some lore about the origins/lore of hashut?

I am thinking of making an avatar of hashut (with rules) ala demon lords. Why should our chaos god not have his little version running about causing havoc on the battle field?

ashur:

There is very few information on Hashut. We dont even know for sure if he has deamons.

Akuma:

Well, its pretty much stuck in my head that I want to make an avatar for him and rules. Anyone down for coming up what he looks like? I read the wikki about him possibly being a khorne demon, that got punished, but if we could I would like to focus on his full out deity status.

Anyone interested in helping out, please post. I want to make a model for him to, so any Ideas on what this bad momma would like like, have at it.

cornixt:

A big humanoid bull, a bit like a minotaur. Cloven feet, large mane of fire and lava. Black or red skin. At least that is my thought on it. No official description as far as I can remember

Uzkul Werit:

Liber Chaotica Khrone mentioned Hashut being bull headed and that’s about it. Can’t remember the exact quote.

Akuma:

Hmm…So bull headed. I am thinking fully armored as well…I want him statuesque as well…lets keep this going

Ishkur Cinderhat:

To me the Great Taurus is the only true avatar of Hashut :hashut so no need to make something else really!

Pyro Stick:

To me the Great Taurus is the only true avatar of Hashut :hashut so no need to make something else really!

Ishkur Cinderhat
But its not a model on its own. It has to be ridden by a character so when the character dies theres not much it can do. But making an actual model for a lesser deamon of hashut (dont know much about deamon jargon) would be awesome. It could be a magic user as well as a powerful warrior, kind of like Be'lakor.

metro_gnome:

well i think he need not be humanoid at all…

if i were to make a Daemon of Hashut…

I’d just use the Lammansu model…

of course I’d have to clear all the dust off of it first…

cornixt:

And remove the ‘n’

:slight_smile:

metro_gnome:

ah…

we moderate spelling over here now…

cornixt:

If I did it for everyone then I’d have a full time job on my hands. Everyone gets one save!

Akuma:

I am going to work on some sketches this week…more updates soon I suppose. Help think up some rules. I kind of want to implement some of the old chaos dwarf spell rules as special abilities…

Arlon:

pyro: by lesser daemon i assume you mean greater daemon

you said “kind of like belakor” and hes no lesser daemon

Akuma:

Found some pics…

http://www.white-wolf.com/Retail/RetailDownloads/2004PDFs/10October04PDF/ExHousesoftheBullGod.jpg

The Lostinjersey Blog | Urban Exploration & photography. Jersey History. The Environment. oh and bacon.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Too much Beastman / Minotaur for my taste.

bow_for_hashut:

Liber Chaotica Khrone mentioned Hashut being bull headed and that's about it. Can't remember the exact quote.

Uzkul Werit
"And the Lord of Blood did stand before the second creature, wich was a bull of fire and flowing metal, wich had four legs and four legs more and had a gaze of fire that scorched whatever its gaze fell upon"    :hashut

cornixt:

But is it actually Hashut? There’s only so many different forms in the wrold